iPhone Zombie invaded iPad

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Princess, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Princess

Princess Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2010

Zombie Neighborhood for iPad

***The Top 10 iPad Game in U.S and other 20 Countries.***
    ###67% OFF!! Feature in New and Noteworthy,Both iPad and i…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ***The Top 10 iPad Game in U.S and other 20 Countries.***
    ###67% OFF!! Feature in New and Noteworthy,Both iPad and iPhone Version on Sale for
    Details

Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry.

Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world. Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the valley exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way.

=====

A STANDALONE ADVENTURE A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2.

INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters.

CONTEMPORARY VISUALS Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures.

BEAUTIFUL AUDIO Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey.

=====

Monument Valley 2 is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.

.99 Only!!###
    The Hot iPhone action game ZombieNeighborhood has now arrived for the iPad!Featuring glorious HD graphics,new control modes and unique levels specially designed for iPad. all these surprises wait for you to find out. Ok! Are you ready to fight? Pick up weapons, and kill the zombies!
    ============================
    Zombie Neighborhood is a great shooter with fun weapons and opponents and you’ll have a good time with it. Highly recommended! --(MUST BUY:4.5/5) appadvice.com
    PromotionVideo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttQmUreQAKc
    It is never easy to be an astronaut, which is particularly true for James. He got an outer space maintenance mission, once he landed on the planet, unfortunately, he was bitten by Aliens. Although he survived at that time, his body had some strange changes.---actually, James became the only living on zombie planet.

###Game Features###
    As an action game, Zombie Neighborhood combines defense and shooting elements, and it is a new fast-paced one. Never believe in your zombie neighbors, the only thing they wanted is to eat your brain, even they said that they are trying to help you. Ok! Are you ready to fight? Pick up all these different weapons, and kill the zombies!

-- Experience beautifully detailed artwork and immersive visuals on iPad.

--2 control modes specially designed for iPad. Shoot’em all with simple but deadly controls.

-- 50 levels. 2 difficulty modes. Newly-designed game progress brings more fast-paced action on iPad. Fight with zombies and to become the last survivor.

-- 15 types of zombies and simply all-round shooting operations can bring you unprecedented pleasure.

-- 7 different types of weapons, 28 unique weapons upgrade. Come on, to conquer zombie world with automatic shotgun and vampire saws. Some upgrades may affect the appearance of weapons, such as scope and laser sight.

-- Waves and waves of zombie on the screen, and smooth animation give you great gaming experience

-- Two-channel stereo design. You may use stereo headphones to get high quality sound effects.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Nov 12, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

50% off for limited time

iPhone version:

Zombie Neighborhood

###67% OFF!! Both iPad and iPhone Version on Sale for
    Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry. Sequel to th…
    .99 Only!!###
    Zombie Neighborhood is a great shooter with fu…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ###67% OFF!! Both iPad and iPhone Version on Sale for
    Details

Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry.

Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world. Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the valley exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way.

=====

A STANDALONE ADVENTURE A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2.

INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters.

CONTEMPORARY VISUALS Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures.

BEAUTIFUL AUDIO Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey.

=====

Monument Valley 2 is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.

.99 Only!!###
    Zombie Neighborhood is a great shooter with fun weapons and opponents and you’ll have a good time with it. Highly recommended! --(MUST BUY:4.5/5) appadvice.com

GameVideo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttQmUreQAKc

It is never easy to be an astronaut, which is particularly true for James. He got an outer space maintenance mission, once he landed on the planet, unfortunately, he was bitten by Aliens. Although he survived at that time, his body had some strange changes.---actually, James became the only living on zombie planet.

###Game Features###

As an action game, Zombie Neighborhood combines defense and shooting elements, and it is a new fast-paced one. Never believe in your zombie neighbors, the only thing they wanted is to eat your brain, even they said that they are trying to help you. Ok! Are you ready to fight? Pick up all these different weapons, and kill the zombies!

-- 50 levels. 2 modes. Fight with zombies and to become the last survivor.

-- 14 types of zombies and simply all-round shooting operations can bring you unprecedented pleasure.

-- 7 different types of weapons, 28 unique weapons upgrade. Come on, to conquer zombie world with automatic shotgun and vampire saws. Some upgrades may affect the appearance of weapons, such as scope and laser sight.

-- Waves and waves of zombie on the screen, and smooth animation give you great gaming experience

-- Two-channel stereo design. You may use stereo headphones to get high quality sound effects.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Oct 20, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (8)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Alex Graal

Alex Graal Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    N/A
    U.S.A.
    Wrong place for this Thread :( Should be in the ipad section.

3. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    hehe^^ got it. thx

4. cloudcastles

cloudcastles Well-Known Member

May 16, 2010
    Thanks for the code. I've written a review on iTunes.

The game is pretty fun, and challenging since the house is so big it takes time to walk from left to right, and the zombies attack from both sides, often at the same time. So they will get into the house eventually.

What I'd like to see added in future: More weapon types! And possibly character upgrades (how about letting us buy walking speed boosts with skill points, etc).

The story at the beginning of the game could do with improvements in terms of grammar and polish.

5. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    got it. thx

6. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
  7. sk47z

sk47z Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    sorry for my late reply
    i got the iphone version now having the ipad one n it definitely awesome showing on ipad big screen.
    having lots of fun with it.
    i agreed with cloudcastle, definitely need a boost for the walking speed as i've mention with the iphone version as well.
    hope to c more updates coming soon ;)

by the way for those who want a promo code to try it out u knwo where to find princess. hehehe if she still have codes left >.<

8. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Review

To all I must say this game is AWESOME! I have found myself playing this for hours. A great game, similar to Zombieville, but different.
    Graphics: 5/5
    Great sprites, colorful characters, and smooth animation

Sound: 5/5
    Great gun sounds, zombie groans clear, and warnings are audible

Control: 4/5
    Responsive and concise, could have main character move a little faster, but can be added in updates.

Fun Factor: 5/5
    Nothing is more fun than shooting zombies. A good variety of guns, but please add more in future updates.

Overall a great game and for the sale price of $1.99, YOU MUST GET IT!

9. KoolKing

KoolKing Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Valrico, FL
    I agree that this is an excellent game. I got the iPhone version a while back and played a bit. Loved it but got sidetracked by a few other games. Even at 2x, I thought the graphics were crisp and colorful. Fast forward to today and I must say there is a noticeable difference between the iPhone at 2x and the iPad versions. The gameplay and all the graphic elements are the same but everything is so much more vibrant. The game is very easy to pick up and play a round here and there, or sit for a longer gaming session. There are a few spelling/grammatical errors in the opening cutscene that have been carried over from the iPhone version but it is nothing major and shouldn't detract from the experience in the least. If you haven't played the game at all, now is the time to fix that. If you have the iPhone version, there is nothing extra but the extra oomph to the graphics is very welcome.

I will say that I think I like the icon for the iPhone version a tad better :p

10. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    Princess is here ^^ thx

11. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    thanks

12. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    if you have tried it, please PM your suggestion to improve it.

13. leowah

leowah Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Awesome!! Need more level, 25 is way too short for game like this.
    May be a multiplayer and extra choice of map would make it perfect!!

14. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    got it. thanks for your suggestion.

15. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    Top 10 Paid game in US and other 20 countries

for celebrate, 67% off :D

16. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Head Shots Galore! :D

This is one of those go-to games after a rough day at work. Simple to use controls, walk towards the zombies and start targeting some undead brains. Excellent game!

The graphics are just plain fun -- cartoony and well-animated, and the shooting is a blast (haha pardon the pun).

It's a completely fun game with lots of replayability. I can see myself playing this one on lunch breaks at work just to relax. Great game -- well done, devs! I sense my Monday is going to go a lot better tomorrow. ;)

17. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    thank you ^^

18. Princess

Jun 1, 2010
    what do you want in next version? PM me :)

19. jameswilliam

jameswilliam New Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Zombie invaded iPad provides the better graphics and design as compare with others. Another thing is that it increase the excitement with using of its best features but it is little bit complicated to use of it.