Zombie Infection iphone chapter 12 Question:

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by omairangel, Jun 24, 2010.

1. omairangel

omairangel Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Hi everyone, I am presently in Chapter 12 in the Zombie Infection for iphone game. Great game, but does anyone know how to kill the boss fight in the last chapter, chapter 12. How can I kill that giant zombie? or whatever it's called. I tried every weapon. I can't get past chapter 12. I want to finish this game. I would appreciate all your help. I wish you all continued success in your career and life.

All the best!

Thank you very much

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    does anyone every read the text or listen to what they're saying in the cutscenes?.

you activate the four things in each corner and the big zombie will run to the middle. At that times he can't move and you can shoot him, preferably with the smg. Repeat this process 3-4 times and you win.

3. omairangel

omairangel Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Zombie Infection iphone

Ok, thank you, in the Zombie Infection game, I killed the giant zombie, but so far I am left killing a bunch of smaller zombies. I mean, where do I go at this point? There is no exit. Can anyone tell me, where do I from here? Thanks.

4. nevillemartin11

nevillemartin11 New Member

Jun 30, 2010
    I have tried more to reached at the last level. But I can not reach it. I think that You have played more, Then You have reached at that stage. I wish that I will also reach at the boss level and finis this game as well.