Universal Zombie Highway 2 (by Auxbrain)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 8, 2014.

1. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    I faced that issue too. Delete and reinstall will keep your progress due to icloud backups. Otherwise waiting for the update might work...

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Thx I just did that (not having checked back Lol) and was very very pleased to see my progress saved ## I gotta say, I hate tilt but it works really well in this game

3. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Has anybody gotten to legend and purchased the biological side-arm (shoots the darts)? I'm debating it but the low ammo capacity is making me think "stick with the SMG"...

4. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    #104 AzeTheGreat, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    I'm only at hero (got any tips for killing the wallstreet zombies?) but I've had it for a while. Maxed out you'll get 25 shots from it. It's biggest advantage is that it's a one shot kill, although it does take time to do it's work. Thus, I use it a lot when I don't need that zombie off right now, but I know they're starting to be a problem. I personally like it more than anything else if I'm doing normal, but on expert I find it too slow to be useful.

Out of curiosity, what's your normal loadout? I generally go with the BDX-10, Railgun, and X17 Bolt Gun.

5. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Right now SMG, Plasma Rifle (only missing the 50 coin upgrade), and the auto shotgun. Plasma I use as last defense cuz it can charge for a deadly shot (guarantee to kill most if after scraping them against another object) and still has quick shots that add up fast. The auto shotty is just pure awesome.

Right now I'm stuck on a mission to "Interupt 25 pulls with the harpoon".....I have no idea how to interrupt the shot though....

6. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    Ahh. I tried the plasma but could never use it well. To interrupt the pulls, just wait until the zombies are sort of standing up and are about to jerk down, and shoot them off with the harpoon.

7. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Holy crap, I thought the complete opposite of how to pass that Lol I'm on Hunter and weirdly, some of the challenges people mentioned on the previous pages were not what I encountered. I would be completely stuck with some of the challenges other gamers have mentioned. If they were static based on level, I think that could really help the game and lasting appeal/progression.

8. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    This daily challenge is hardcore:

Attached Files:

9. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    I got it on my third try (with all loaner stuff); wasn't too bad. Just boost through the first part and then make sure to instantly shoot every zombie off, no scraping at all. Remember that turning into the pull can keep you going for a bit longer. It's also handy to manually reload during calm spells.

10. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Anyone beat the "Two Wheelin" challenge, "Spend 20 seconds on 2 wheels in 1 minute?"

11. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Nope, and this is the challenge that finally made me delete the game. It is obnoxiously designed and made doubly so by the available use of rewinds. You can easily cheese the challenge by rewinding when you fail and then avoiding that particular pull. It helps that the game lets you rewind as much as you want. More or less makes the skull prestige system a pay to win leaderboard when almost every challenge so far has allowed the use of rewinds, confirming my original expectation of the rewind system.

12. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Why is it that nearly every zombie apocalypse, only male zombies survive?

There's a severe lack of zombie babies, children, women, dogs, cows, bears and giraffes!

Not looking forward to the real zombie apocalypse. It'll be a goddamn undead sausage fest.

13. imultitask

imultitask Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Neehan View Post
    Anyone beat the "Two Wheelin" challenge, "Spend 20 seconds on 2 wheels in 1 minute?"

I enjoyed this challange. The one yesterday gave me more retries. It's just that one need to find the correct 4 zombie combo and they will do it for you :)

14. imultitask

imultitask Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Wallstreet Zombies MIA?

So I only have this last mission of 25 Wallstreet Zombies but I've only seen 1 in the last 2 days. Have they gone MIA? Or do one need to do anything specific? I've travelled 20Miles in Normal and 13Miles in Hard in one singel run and still none?!? :confused:

15. DestroyerX

DestroyerX Active Member

Feb 28, 2014
    The fastest way to kill Wallstreet zombies is to always kill every zombie on your car. Yes Wallstreet zombies are extremely rare so there is always a chance that You drive past them (if Your car is full with zombies).

16. DestroyerX

DestroyerX Active Member

Feb 28, 2014
    I think rewinds won't help You in this challenge.
    It was really easy for because I played ZH1 and especially ZH: Driver's Ed.
    Get a lot of red zombies/strong yellow ones in a balanced order on Your car and countersteer the pulls. Done.

17. DestroyerX

DestroyerX Active Member

Feb 28, 2014
    The fastest way to kill Wallstreet zombies is to always kill every zombie on your car. Yes Wallstreet zombies are extremely rare so there is always a chance that You drive past them (if Your car is full with zombies).

18. DestroyerX

DestroyerX Active Member

Feb 28, 2014
    The original ZH had one game mode at launch.
    The content was added via updates.

To be honest with You there is only the "Use 2 rewinds" that require premium currency or to watch 2 videos. :)

19. DestroyerX

DestroyerX Active Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Just out of curiousity: You stated in Your bio that You are using an iPhone 4. Are You playing on that device?
    I have also downloaded the game on my iPhone 4 out of curiousity but it is laggy as hell (surpised it openened because it is only 4S and higher).
    I play it on my iPad Air btw:).

20. DestroyerX

DestroyerX Active Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Me too :p