Universal Zombie Highway 2 (by Auxbrain)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    What does rested bank mean? I keep seeing that going up but it doesnt count towards the money I can spend. :/

2. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    I've tried both these games. I just don't get them! They're just annoying!

3. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    LISTEN UP!
    I found out what the 'rested bank' is, so pay attention! :p
    When you aren't playing, the rested bank accumulates money.
    Whenever you play, and then die, you get the money you tallied up from zombies, but if there is money in the rested bank, you get money out of that as well.

Basically, say you earned 100. After your run you would get 200 dollars- provided you had at least 100 dollars in the rested bank.

I think the purpose of this is to either make the first few runs more profitable than those after the rested bank has run dry, or to reduce the will to play for hours on end (which in my opinion is a MUCH better system than wait timers. It's also not as cruel, as you can still play).

Don't think 'after I play for a while I only get half as much money :( '- think 'for my first few runs I get double money!'.

4. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    #84 AzeTheGreat, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    Thanks for the help!

Finished that one, but now I'm stuck on being on two wheels for 30 seconds in one run. I tried intentionally almost flipping over, but it was too dangerous to keep up for long...tips?

Edit: Got it! The key was getting some red zombies on there and just countering the pulls, blasting them off with a harpoon as needed to maintain manageability. Just a few more left...

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Ahh, there are few things that make me happier in gaming than seeing awesome content I know I will never be able to unlock without IAPs

6. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    What makes you say that? I've almost unlocked it all...

7. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    What exactly are you unable to unlock through normal game play?

I did make an IAP purchase to support the devs but so far i've had no use for the coins

8. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Thanks Duivs! It's so obvious now that you've pointed it out. Can't believe I had missed that!

9. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    I was playing earlier with no issues but now the game keeps crashing back to home screen. I've closed all apps and rebooted but still crashes

10. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Fix'd.

11. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    @renderpaz, having trouble wrapping my head around the inability to implement touch steering in ZH2 on iPhone. Seems very feasible as so many other games effectively employ said control scheme with nitro and what not. Just my proverbial 2 cents. Thnx

12. boodro82

boodro82 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Game crashes for me after the very first run.
    Tried restarting and deleting and reinstalling.

Iphone 6 plus running 8.0.2
    Started happening after the update.
    Anyone else having this issue?

13. Living Legend

Living Legend Well-Known Member

May 30, 2013
    it says that they fixed all known major bugs. So can we turn on assisted shooting?

14. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    #94 AzeTheGreat, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    Nope! Don't do it. Just tested, now I'm stuck with no way to play...gonna try a full reset...

Edit: Had to delete and restore from backup. Unfortunately this glitched and erased all of my progress on collecting 50 skulls, and added another 100 rock zombies to kill (so now I need 138...). Bleh.

15. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Despite a bug or two for aim assist, I have to say this is one amazing game.
    "Wow" kinda covers it.
    Not my usual style of game but a "must have".
    So very impressive.

16. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    My take:
    It's quite fun but it gets repetitive fairly quickly as the environments repeat themselves often, not enough of them, and the tunnels are quite slow and boring.

The original ZH had many more game modes.

It's not bad, but could be a lot more.

I also don't like "objectives" that require you use premium currency, that doesn't have a pleasant smell to it ("use 2 rewinds in one run")

7/10

17. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    It is an ok game, but after a while does become repetitious. Then again what game doesn't. Lol

18. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    To be fair, that premium currency is super easy to get, and you can always just watch videos instead.

19. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Hmmmm.....playing on 5S and was progressing with no issues. Then, I forgot about disabling auto aim, and after doing so, the game crashes mid run. Now, all I get is a screen showing the truck from a side view but the HUD when ur playing...... Once I tap it, the game crashes. I've force closed, restarted and shy of uninstall reinstall (which sounds like loses all progress), nothing works :-/

20. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    This

Attached Files: