Universal Zombie Gunship Survival (By Limbic and Flaregames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 23, 2017.

1. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    That does sound right with the common crates. No idea about the premium ones. If we go with that then I guess I'll hold off buying until I reach a higher level, gold is a limited resource.

2. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I like the games but I have 2 things to critique:

1. Some ads blacken my screens so I have to press the home button to get back to the home screen and reopen the game (blackens after the ad is over). Happens daily multiple times.
    2. I do not like that my female soldiers speak with a male voice ;)

Otherwise good game :)

3. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Is there any way to expand the crate storage? Sometimes missions yield 2 crates and the 4 default slots are quickly filled.

4. Wonkavator

Wonkavator Active Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Did you just assume their gender?

5. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Why?

6. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Guys, anyone know how to transfer savegame from my ios to android?

7. Wonkavator

Wonkavator Active Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Because of all the negative covfefe

8. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Many great points have been made, but I gravitate towards LoS' points about supporting the dev with the $5 IAPs. I'm on the road, leaving VERY little time for me to play. And I come back to the game a week later, pumped and readt to drop some money on support, and obviously there is no way for me to buy this praised package. So I'm on the other side of the spectrum....the offer had expired, there's no way for me to gain this advantage, and it's a huge turn-off to where I'm probably going to stop playing this and delete. I have this brilliant idea how to solve this problem but I don't work for free. Sorry devs, I'm tired of being inundated with "buy now for a limited time or forever be behind" IAP packages. Moving on, sadly

9. TheVimFuego

TheVimFuego Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Still playing this, haven't dropped any $ but feel like I'm progressing steadily and enjoying it.

Agree that the machine gun seems a bit puny even when boosted and fused.

Seems to be a fair amount of resources available via farming/ads.

10. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    especially when you reach interstate. easy difficulty gives at least 1k red and almost 1k blue every stage.

11. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Unfortunately, development team went after the money this time. Even with $5 spent, game is frustratingly hard on higher difficulty settings, and limited ammo for cannons and rockets only adds up here. Level 11 here and I have yet to see higher tier weapons. And $99 option to buy gold.?...... Plus, Devs choose not to show up here . Pure blatant money grab from start to finish. Really dissatisfied and disappointed with Limbic this time.

12. lucidwalker

lucidwalker Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    You must have read my mind. ;-)
    I am disapopointed too.

13. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I just found a post by one of the dev's mod - Nikko - about the content of the two types of crates you can buy:

This means the weapons in these crates have no guaranteed tiers at all! And Premium crates are especially bad because you might get only 1 green for the price that can get you 4 by buying 2 Elite crates.

Like, you should just, not buy these crates.

14. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I should clarify that I have nothing against freemium. The model when done right can prolong a game's life and provide the dev with more income to work on their games.

But the current state of this game is poor. The core element is getting rarer weapons and upgrading them, but we're not informed of the odds of getting them at all. Is Legendary's drop rate 1%? Is it better in Elite/Premium crates or the same? If it's the same across the board, should I not bother trying my luck and focus instead on my Uncommon ones? So many things are not apparent when they should be.

15. TheVimFuego

TheVimFuego Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2014
    I dunno, I'm still playing daily not spending a cent and enjoying the process.

I find just taking it in bite-sized chunks and not trying to rush through helps, might just be me tho ...

16. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Whats the fastest way to to get your rank up?

17. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Replay missions for more exp? Snowman is especially easy to farm, just destroy the 4 inner mortar towers and you're golden.

18. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Thanks for the help. Finally got to rank 15. Played snowman 15 times

19. coolit

coolit Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    I felt the core gameplay and base building aspects of this game were really good but unfortunately the content runs out far too quickly before it becomes a repetitive grind fest. I don't even understand why this game has such a huge social-posting feature implemented when there's absolutely nothing to discuss beyond showing how much money you've sunk into upgrading weapon stats...

20. Faffery

Faffery Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Yeah, the excitement's gone for me too. I especially resent that my fancy purple Vulcan feels like a peashooter no matter how much I upgrade it. The zombies' life scales up faster than the weapons' damage, and the other weapons seem intentionally crippled against everything other than their specialty. For example, rockets are great against hordes of normal zombies but are terrible against the big ones. The 30mm cannon is rubbish against everything except obstacles, which feels really off. And the sniper rifle is great for the big zombies, but then you only have your vulcan to handle the horde, and no matter how good your heat management is, you're not going to make it without another weapon on the middle stages.