Universal Zombie Gunship - (by Limbic Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 20, 2011.

1. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Oh, I checked the scores... thought you meant total kills. In that case, yeah they probably cheated. :mad:

Oh and @Red1:
    The whole meat cannon thing was actually from the dev. I originally suggested a 'bait gun' which would shoot a bait and lure/attract enemies to that location. The dev decided to name it the 'meat cannon'... :p
    This weapon would've added some tactical value to the game though.

2. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Yes, I play with passion but all the passion in the world won't get you 15 000 kills on this game, lol

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    yeah sorry i hope i didn't sound to harsh about it!

i just get really annoyed at leaderboard scores/kills when people hack them. If they jailbreak they should at least not screw with the scores. I definitely wouldn't feel proud of myself if my #1 score was just some number I inputted in to cheat =\

4. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Well... that's what the 'Friends' score tab is for! :D

5. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    woot! got 722 last night... :D

6. Maniacfive

Maniacfive Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Phone Sales
    Kent, UK
    I had a huge sudden boost she playing yesterday, my Gat is upgraded to max and my boors and Howizter about half way each, and I was averaging about 700 kills per game. Then just got really lucky with the positioning of civilians to Hulk Zombies when it started to get really hectic, and the hulk zombies killed all the civilians for me pretty quickly allowing me to just blast away! Got up to 1100. Definitely gets easier when you upgrade your weapons.

Hah! Take that stupid civilians. :D

I'm another one hoping that they don't add any weapons to the AC-130, although I AM hoping that they find away to add the napalm or meat cannons etc. A button to push that call in a help on your currently targeted location, helos dropping off a zombie attracting beacon or something, and a10's screaming across the battlefield dropping napalm canisters.

Ooooooh, yup you've done me there. I want a post bunker sealed nuke :D:D:D:D:D

7. juhkil

juhkil Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Maybe they could add entirely different planes for the different weapons. I don't know how hard that would be, but it would allow for the crazy and cool different guns that would not fit on the ac130.

8. Iman

Iman Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Co-Founder at Limbic
    Feedback and Scores

Thanks for all the great game feedback! We're keeping a close eye on the thread for all your great suggestions and considering them for upcoming updates.

Regarding the leaderboard scores: As far as we can tell as of this posting, they're all legitimate. Usually, when a game's leaderboard is hacked someone will post a crazy high score over a million.

Some players out there are just ridiculously good at blowing up zombies it seems! Hopefully one of these days someone will post a YouTube video demonstrating their gunner skills so we can all see how they do it!

9. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Not with all those civilians runnin' around :D

10. deadpoet

deadpoet Member

Jul 25, 2011
    I'm not a very good player and even I can get scores of 2000 kills or so in a casual session -- I can easily see the hardcore players getting 10x that amount. Sometimes when things are going just right you just get huge mobs of closely-packed zombies itching to be bombarded to bits.

11. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    I'm late to the party, I know. But I have to say I LOVE THIS GAME. Seriously, it's fantastic. Presentation (graphics and sound are perfect), controls, upgrade system (extremely motivating)... this is a perfect idevice game.

I'm really, really happy with it. Already suggested it to friends who love it too. Thanks!

12. freemini

freemini Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Stavanger, Norway
    OMG, don't buy this game. You'll die playing it, you can't STOP.. If an iPad version comes out I'm doomed for ever.

13. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I just started playing this game too. This game rocks!!

To all the players here. What's your highest kills. So far I've seen 722? We should all post are highest round here. See who's the best Gunner on this forum:D

14. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Wish I could play it on my 2nd gen. :p

15. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I feel your pain. I had a 3G, 8gb ipod touch, found out later that it had the same hardware as a 2G.

Now with all these unreal engine games coming out, I had to buy a 4G, 32 gb touch. I'm much happier now and I can get all the better games on the app store.

16. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    :eek::eek::eek:

9/10 by IGN???

I. Seriously. Underestimated. The. Appeal. Of. This. Game.

17. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    Are there any plans on being able to sync your progress between iOS devices?

18. Thurrabred

Thurrabred New Member

Dec 10, 2010
    I found out that there is a hack some are using that multiples your score by ten AND eliminates the need to reload the 40mm gun.

It would explain a lot of those high scores you see.

19. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Limbic! So tell us please about your IPad plans! Universal or HD version? Don't ignore me again :)

20. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Totally needs an HD version... I play this on my iPad in 2x mode... and it's really fantastic!!!!!!!! I prefer it much more than playing it to my iPhone.... It's easier to select the right units to hit and not to kill humans.... Really looking forward for an HD version or a universal update...
    Come on devs... it will be a big hit, as already is the iPhone version...