Universal Zombie Gunship - (by Limbic Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 20, 2011.

1. electroman12

electroman12 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2011
    #261 electroman12, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    That would be pretty awesome! Would it be Call of Duty AC-130 Style, with two different armies going against each other or would it be a total killfest of civilians? But seriously, both sound pretty epic! :D

P.S. I really don't know if you are being serious XD but it would be awesome!

2. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Yeah that would be awesome. I am willing to spend more money for additional modes as a form of DLC:)

3. FlashGourdin

FlashGourdin New Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Paris
    #263 FlashGourdin, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    The feature I would really enjoy is syncing progress and upgrades between devices via icloud. I usually play on the ipad, but I would like to continue on my iphone without having to dig into the file system etc...

4. patch732

patch732 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    This +1.

I think that now would be a good time for all developers to implement this. With the holidays and the release of a new iphone and price drops on other iphones and idevices, a lot of people are upgrading from older devices to new ones. I am downloading the game now for the first time and am kinda bummed at the thought that I might lose my progress when I upgrade from a 3Gs to a 4s next month. I'm actually trying to complete all my RPG's (Guardian Saga, Rimelands, FF Tactics) before I get my new phone and lose my progress.

5. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Would it be possible to add a sensitivity slider on the ipad? The travel distance my finger needs to move the camera around is quite a bit compared to the iphone. This is magnified when playing over airplay. Other than that, I love this on my bigscreen :)

6. chrisf82

chrisf82 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    4th year med student
    Tulsa
    hahaha, so true

7. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    What about a MULTIPLAYER mode where the player/s who kills more zombies is the winner !!??

8. electroman12

electroman12 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2011
    OHHHH! Now we're talkin! :D that would be pretty awesome!

9. Fil2

Fil2 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2011
    I installed the new update and haven't lost datas except the "max civilians saved" on the level select screen the first time I played the update.The game said 0 civilian saved but fortunately I haven't lost my "max zombies killed" record.

By the way, is the real time in-game notification when you kill more zombies than your Game Center friends new?
    I hadn't any Game Center friends when I had the previous version of Zombie Gunship so I don't know.
    Just curious.Anyway it's a good thing and great real time in-game Game Center integration!

10. Maniacfive

Maniacfive Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Phone Sales
    Kent, UK
    Dude, just back up your phone to iTunes before getting the new one, and when you get the new one, select the option 'restore from iTunes' it copies across EVERYTHING, game data, text messages, contacts. The whole shebang. It's been that way since the 3G at least.

I've done that for 4 iPhones now and the only time I've lost any data was with ZG (which Limbic sorted out, thank you Limbic.) and I'm not even entirely sure it was related to the backup/restore.

11. patch732

patch732 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    WELLL! Ya learn something new every day! My 3GS is my first iPhone so i've never had to update to a new one. I should have figured there was a way to do such a thing as you are explaining. Guess I just assumed the worst. Thanks for the info! And as I was reading your response, I can vaguely recall seeing those options in iTunes from when I updated the iOS. Oh... That is the process I did... Backed everything up.... And restored after updating... Well I kinda feel silly now... Well, thanks! :D

12. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    #272 PraetorianX, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  13. PraetorianX

Feb 1, 2011
  14. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    not yet... at least not here

15. PraetorianX

Feb 1, 2011
    Later this afternoon

16. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Not to derail the thread, but thought this would be the best place to ask. With all the "hype" of this going free, it made me think -- wasn't there a non-zombie game similar to this?

I always wanted to try this out (as a fan of the "Death from Above" COD sequence), but alas am stuck with my 2G and thought the other game may have been compatible with older devices.

17. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I wanna say there was... I think I remember playing something extremely similar on my old 2G device... but can not for the life of me think of the name.

18. sampdx

sampdx Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2011
    AC-130? I remember someone mentioning that one before.

19. PraetorianX

Feb 1, 2011
    #279 PraetorianX, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
    I think it was called AC-130, by our darlings, Triniti. And it's still in the AppStore

Ninjd))

20. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    YES that's it! Thanx guys... might have to re-download that one and play it again... as I recall, I didn't find it too entertaining, but after getting into Zombie Gunship, I just might like it this time around.

It's also in TI's original GameBox (if anyone's wondering)