Zombie Gunship ARCADE!!! (by Limbic)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sheiva, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Customer Support and Community Manager at Limbic S
    Thanks for your first impressions! It means a lot to us! We definitely wanted to be super modest with the ads. First ad comes after 50x rounds of playing. The next ad comes every 6 or so games. And we wanted to make sure you get an awesome skin for your gunship if you choose to remove ads. :D

Here's a tip I've come across to help increase your score: Right before you hear a *beep* (which means a human showed up), tap a bit more to get higher so you have enough time to dodge the human.

2. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Awesome! Our CEO had to listen to 60 different soundtracks until he finally narrowed it to that one. SUPER glad you like it! And thank you for the dollar and your support; we are missing our soft-serve ice cream machine dearly (and hope you like the special gunship skin). ;)

3. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #23 Qwertz555, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    Houston, we have a problem !

Unlocked the game ($1), got my skin, played a bit, closed the app, came back and the skin is gone !? Deleted, re-downloaded, re-started...no skin, no restore is showing up. Can you look at this please, Sheiva ?

Edit: this *beep* is exact the only bad thing i can find in this game, lol. Option to mute ?

4. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    #24 Sheiva, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    Testing this out right now, standby.

1st EDIT: Thanks for reporting this, I was able to duplicate it. I have notified our programmer; standby for his response.

2nd EDIT: We're submitting an emergency fix (v1.0.2) right now and should be available at launch *crossing-fingers*. The fix will allow the game to default to the special skin even after force closing. Once the update is live, please play 50 rounds, see 3 ads (each after 6 rounds), and the IAP screen will pop up again with a "Restore" button which will allow you to retrieve the special skin without paying anything additional. Thanks again for your help and our apologies for any inconvenience.