iPad Zombie Attack! Update Submitted!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by monk666, Nov 28, 2008.

1. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Saw an updated description on appstore that the update had been submitted. Seems like there's gonna be more options, faster framerate and some gameplay changes. I doubt there will be any additional levels. This game doesn't need any levels IMO, it is already a fantastic $1 game so adding stupid maps would be the wrong thing to do. Just give the survivor some special power so that i can break the 4000 pt barrier! :D

2. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    Like being able to repair the beer shack? that would be great!

OR

what i was thinking is that he should have a pistol with him that does a little damage, so he can finish off a couple zombies while he's running around!

3. salsamd

salsamd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 1, 2008
    San Francisco, CA
    I think there is also touch control of the survivor.

4. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Hah cant wait the update sounds pretty decent

5. monk666

Nov 16, 2008
    Repairing the beer shack sounds like a good idea, but it's not gonna work unless there's gonna be some easy money in the game. This game doesn't do easy money, hehehe and i like it that way.

Not sure about the pistol. I kinda like the survivor being helpless and having to depend on the turrets instead of going all guns blazing rambo-style.

I guess we'll just have to wait for the update and see what cool ideas IUGO added to an already amazing $1 game.

P.S. We are absolutely expecting too damn much from a $1 game, lol. I just drank a can of coke and it was $1.12 but i'd played ZA! like almost everyday for the past 2 weeks.

6. jlake02

jlake02 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2008
    Manager
    Los Angeles
    Hope the dev keeps updating it :)

He already sent us the update via Adhoc but we can't get Adhoc working with 2.2 :(

7. monk666

Nov 16, 2008
    Update not out yet. Maybe you can give us some hints on how it is once you can get it working?

8. twalkabout

twalkabout Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    #8 twalkabout, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  9. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    It looks good but I think I'll stick to Fieldrunners.

10. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Ohhh you'll be missing out on alot of zombie-slicing fun! Anyway, you can't really go wrong for 1 buck/59p

11. AchillesReborn

AchillesReborn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    just needs touch control, so that i can play it on the train without looking like a weirdo!

12. monk666

Nov 16, 2008
    You're in luck bud, the note mentioned that touch control is one of the new features.

Update not out yet. Comeon apple, dont slack. Don't deny me more fun from this 99 cents game any longer!