Universal Zombicide: Tactics & Shotguns (Asmodee Digital)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Talbs, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Ok, so 4-0 is a chuffing paradise of weapon drops, after a drought in 3-everything. Have been grinding 3 to upgrade the waitress who’s a reqd char for 4-0, spending 20 mins at a time for one gold or purple weapon. Then started 4-0, and “duh."

By far the biggest weapon drop since sth like 1-4.

2. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Ftr, I’m confident that I’m not getting some of my weapon drops.

Just reground 4-0, got about 6 crates including a decent sawn off and knife. And a L6 shotgun. All of which would be helpful.

None of those have appeared in my armoury tho #hmm

3. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I’m fairly confident that there’s a few bugs to do with weapons. Sometimes I’ll finish a mission after finding 1 weapon, then look in the inventory after to find 6 or 7 new different weapons. But the game doesn’t recognise them if I try to equip them, says I have no more weapons. All my characters are level 9ish so it’s not an under levelled thing.

Other times I’ve had an epic weapon, upgraded it and it turned into an uncommon weapon. Upgrade it another level and it turns back to epic. Lots of weird stuff like that. Hope they fix it soon because if it randomly takes another epic weapon away from me I think I’ll put the game down till a fix arrives.

4. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Something that I think might be related to this...

Sometimes when I quit, I'll come back to find I've been dumped out of the level (this doesn't always happen, tbf, as I've found when trying to replicate this #rofl) but have an absolute tonne more food in my account. Like, +4-7k last coupla times it's happened. Very definitely happened after picking up a heroic weapon (sniper, didn't want it, already had one, may've quit the app or may've run away. Can't recall!)

5. onlyphantom

onlyphantom Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Zone 8 is where the big weapons are at - watch out for those crazy legendaries (Doug’s Dream level 13 )

I swear its not just me but zone 7 and 8 felt considerably shorter / easier compared to 6. The levels are still big, but the time per completion has dro

6. onlyphantom

onlyphantom Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Time per completion has dropped to about 15-20 mins per round. Probably helped by the fact that my characters have a firepower of 800+ too so that absolutely devastate anything in their line of sight.

7. Grungebob

Grungebob Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    #67 Grungebob, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    I was on the last mission last night. Spoilers:
    Ok, so you are supposed to defeat the A-bomb first, so I did that, and it was pretty easy. Then it says defeat zombies 0/40. So I am defeating Zombies and each time I do, it records it. I keep killing zombies and pretty soon I have killed 142/40. Nothing changes, they just keep coming and I keep killing them. I finally had to call it a night. Today, I started the app and of course my progress hadn’t been saved. So am I missing something? I’m loath to try again until I know from somebody who has finished it, just what it is I’m supposed to be doing to win.

EDIT: This is a bug. On my third attempt it finally worked correctly.

8. archinerate

archinerate Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Any replayability with this game? Or just complete the missions and be done with it?

9. Son of Anarchy

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    After you complete all of the missions, you get the option of replaying the game again starting with your high levelled team. Plus you don’t necessarily use all the characters, (I had a few not levelled at all) so you could replay with them if you wanted.

10. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    Is there a point in doing that, or does it just make the game very easy?

11. Son of Anarchy

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #71 Son of Anarchy, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Honestly, yes it does make the game too easy.

I played it to the end (40 missions) and really enjoyed every moment. To me Zombicide is easily worth the cost, because it’s such fun game and there’s quite a lot of content. It’s probably not a game that you’d immediately play through a second time, I know I’ll play it again though in a few months time. It’s in the category of being deep enough that you have to think about your moves after who to take on missions, and also casual enough that once you’ve levelled a bit you could watch TV while you played if you want. There’s definitely shotguns and tactics involved.