Zombat

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gapps, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Gapps

Gapps Member

Jul 12, 2012
    #1 Gapps, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
    Hi,

ZOMBAT: Zombie tower defence by Gapps. Get ready for an explosive adventure in a world devastated by a vicious alien virus.

Fight for your survival!

UPDATE: Zombat will now officially be FREE, get ready for a release this September!

Zombats have swiftly taken over the earth by force, their emergence and history unknown.
    You, the Hero, have taken it upon yourself to protect the remaining survival camps from their impending destruction.
    A mysterious, hooded creature appears to lead the Zombat armies, you must discover more about this nemesis in order to guard humanity from its potential disastrous end....

************APP FEATURES************

> 20+ ZOMBIE SMASHING TOWERS! Fully upgradeable

>18 + CRAZY ZOMATS Uncover the entire Zombat species!

> MAD ZOMBAT VEHICLES Bikes, Segways, Jets, Lawnmowers, Shopping Trolleys they will ride anything!

>WHO IS THE ZOMBAT LEADER? Uncover the mystery of how they arrived and where they came from!

>5 ENGAGING CUT-SCENES Get fully engaged in the epic Zombat story!

>FREE UPDATES get ready for updates jam packed with more maps, Zombats, game modes and towers!

Join the ZOMBAT ADVENTURE, defeat the invasion and uncover the history behind the Zombats race!

Become a fan of Zombat on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/ZOMBATapp

Follow us on twitter:
    @zombatmustdie

Actual gameplay trailers coming soon. Release date is this August! If you want to be a beta tester we are taking on another group soon. Just email [email protected]

Thanks,
    The Gapps team

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Hey, looking good! I'll keep this on my radar. Any more info as to the style of game? I like the art style in the cinematic. :)

3. Gapps

Gapps Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Hi,

Thanks! It's a tower defence game that we have tried to integrate with a great story. More information/Images etc is on our facebook page. Thanks again!

http://www.facebook.com/ZOMBATapp

4. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    I love Zombie Games I'm looking forward for the Gameplay video!

5. Dante.everplay

Dante.everplay Active Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I am a Producer and promoter at Everplay Interact
    Looks like a good game, seems like a fun concept for the story, by when do you think this will be out?

6. Gapps

Gapps Member

Jul 12, 2012
    #6 Gapps, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
    Thanks, it will be released in August! I'll keep you updated but it's nearly there. We are just finalising gameplay.
    [​IMG]

7. jh10a4g

jh10a4g New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    awesome news

can't wait for the release of this app, looks sweet. any news on the release date? will keep a look out

Greg

8. Annirose

Annirose New Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Love this!

Been waiting for a really good Zombie td! Is it free form or path based?

A

9. Gapps

Gapps Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Thanks. It's Free-form TD. We've started to add some gameplay images. There's more coming soon. Thanks for the support! If you have any suggestions for towers/enemies etc we're all ears.
    Gapps

10. iSky

iSky Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Cool a zombie TD game. Can't wait to see gameplay.

11. jh10a4g

jh10a4g New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Zombat

can you tell me what the different types of gameplay are?? are there short game play settings as well as long. Looking really good

12. Gapps

Gapps Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Story mode- Takes you through 4 different locations varying from a mall to a deserted army bunker. You are the Hero whose mission is to protect the various survival camps located in this post apocalyptic world.
    Survival Mode Try and last as long as humanly possible! You won't survive but you will go down fighting! Compete against your friends and other Zombat gamers..
    Swarm Mode Endless swarms of Zombats and Zombie crushing power ups! This gamemode is not for the faint hearted! This gamemode is intended for quick games, will you be able to get to the legendary 5 minute goal??

Thanks for all the feedback/questions everyone!
    Zombat Team

13. jh10a4g

jh10a4g New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    animations looking great, can you chose the different free form towers?

14. Gapps

Gapps Member

Jul 12, 2012
    You unlock three towers on each map after completing three different stages which have different enemies etc. In survival mode you will also be able to choose your tower selection before you start the game, there is a maximum of seven towers allowed in any one game.

Not long now! This zombie td is going to be epic!

15. jh10a4g

jh10a4g New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    any update on the release date?

16. Gapps

Gapps Member

Jul 12, 2012
    #16 Gapps, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
    We're looking at wrapping up by the start of September!

Big News - Zombat will be FREE