Zero G : Space Gem matching game [iOS9] - Free until after Easter

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by designer023, Mar 20, 2016.

1. designer023

designer023 Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Front end web developer
    United Kingdom
    Hey,

I recently game away some promo codes on TA and got some really valuable feedback on my first game. Since I'm currently running a Free promo of my app on the App Store I thought it only fair to et you guys know my apps free, since your help has, and will be making my app better (and me a millionaire one day!!!).

Similar post to last time but here goes...

It's called Zero G : Space Gem matching puzzle. It's roughly based around the way 2048 in that you swipe gems in up, down, left right to get matches and then uses the match 3 or more ideas from things like Bejewelled and Candy Crush use. Obviously it's not quite as polished yet, but they have years more experience and resource than me!

The features I already have road-mapped are:
    Ambient music
    An intro help screen for beginners
    More leaderboards
    Achievements (In the next few updates)
    Better social sharing using SDKs
    preview of next gem to spawn

I'm open to ideas and suggestions that will make things more fun and add longevity to the gameplay.

and a link to Zero-G on the iTunes appstore

Thank you and I look forward to feedback if anyone has any.

Carl

2. clumeclo

clumeclo Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Hey! I downloaded your game and it's pretty enjoyable. One thing to consider might be power ups, maybe just a couple simple ones like a bomb gem or something similar. I thought it could add some interesting variety. :)

3. designer023

designer023 Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Front end web developer
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for taking a look. I'm looking into power ups this week so hopefully I can get something on there for you :)