zenonia wont install

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by banana432, Jul 8, 2009.

1. banana432

banana432 Member

May 4, 2009
    When I try from my ipod it stays at the end for hours and never finishes. When I try from my computer it dosnt show up on my ipod but the app store on my ipod says its installed. Any suggestions ?

2. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    If it says it's installed. Try using spotlight to search for it and launch it (if your on 3.0)

It doesn't sound like it, if you can see it installing, but do you have all 11 pages full of apps?

3. banana432

banana432 Member

May 4, 2009
    I am on 3.0 the search dosnt work and I dont have 11 pages full.

4. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Well that surely complicates it :p

Well you can try these ideas and see what happens:

-Restart your device and see if it pops up
    -Make sure when the ipod is plugged in, in itunes in the "applications" tab that zenonia is actually "checked" to be synced.
    -Delete zenonia from your applications list in itunes over on the left side panel and re-install/re-download it from your computer (it won't charge you again if you already purchased it)

5. banana432

banana432 Member

May 4, 2009
    None off them worked.:(

6. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Let's try it again:
    1. Plug in your iPod and uncheck Zenonia from the list of applications to sync
    2. Sync your iPod. This should delete Zenonia from your iPod (if its installed)
    3. Go to the Applications view in iTunes (the one where you can see all the app icons), search and then delete Zenonia (rememeber to choose to delete the actual game files when asked by iTunes).
    4. Go to the App Store in iTunes and download Zenonia again
    5. Just to make sure, watch the progress bar and see if it actually reaches the stated number of MB before it finishes (this step is probably not necessary though)
    6. Sync your iPod again

7. banana432

banana432 Member

May 4, 2009
    It didnt work.

8. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Then I guess it's your internet service. That's pretty much all the necessary things you have to do to download an app. Zenonia is...100mb+..? Or... Maybe it's your parents/your credit card that expired.

9. banana432

banana432 Member

May 4, 2009
    No other apps are working fine.

10. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Lol 100mb+ more like 10 mb

11. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    yeah zenonia is only 9.5 mb

will your computer let you download other apps? try downloading a free app and see if it lets you, so you know if its a itunes problem,computer problem or a problem on zenonias half.

12. banana432

banana432 Member

May 4, 2009
    I can download other apps fine.

13. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    its a problem with zenonia, just wait a while and see if it works, if not you might want to email apple, or something, i don't know, that's very strange that its doing that, i wonder if others are having problems right now also.