Zenonia what class are you?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Extol, May 24, 2009.

?

What Class?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2009.
  1. Assassin

71 vote(s)
    42.0%
  2. Paladin

50 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. Warrior

28 vote(s)
    16.6%
  4. meh i am playing them ALL!!!

20 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Albo

Albo Member

May 8, 2009
    I'm playing paladin, thinking it would involve lots of magic attacks, but it seems mostly like it is just a warrior with healing spells, because most of the "magic attacks" I have used are just stronger weapon attacks. I'm doing pretty well on it, but I actually wish I had picked assassin because my brother plays on one and he is so damn fast with all his agility.

2. Flatline

Flatline Member

May 25, 2009
    Started as a Paladin because it was the closest thing to a mage class, but plan to play through as the other two classes as well.

3. mrchennyken

mrchennyken Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Warrior for the win!
    I began as an assassin, but decided to overide that file with a warrior.

4. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    exactly what I did too

5. Extol

Extol Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    i tryed out the other 2 class's and i love the warrior the most something about that big sword makes me think back to FF7 :)

6. stereomanic

stereomanic New Member

you must be american, yes? and No, i'm not french. Just us Asians trying to be smart again. Owh no, i'm racist towards my own asian genes, for this i must "harakiri" myself by watching Steven Seagal's movies.

7. zipidy928

zipidy928 Member

May 6, 2009
    I'm a lvl 50 assassin. All my stats are only added to AGI. All my skills are maxed out to Passive skills (except the lvl 7 ones).

Right now I have a Critical rate of 60% and Evade rate of 60%.
    Most of my hits land as critical so it pushes enemies away.
    My average critical damage is between 1000-2000.
    So for assassins, that's x 2 because every hit has 2 blows.

8. arro9108

arro9108 New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    All of them!!!

Hi all!
    I just read all your comments and apearently none of you acctually know about the classes. I have cleared all the game, both good and evil with all classes. If you have any questions just type them. I know all the bosses and the different storylines.

So far I like warrior the most, sure assasin is the best starter and easy to play but is easily killed in the end. Paladin simply don't have any late game skills and gets impossible to play in the end. Warrior though has a crit-skill (lvl 24) which makes him unkillable and vastly more powerful than everyone else.

Hehe, love this game :-D