Zenonia update ideas.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arta, May 27, 2009.

1. Censorship

Censorship Active Member

Mar 28, 2009
    More detail on the Night time feature would be cool I would like to be able to believe that it's night time maybe like a faster version of Baseball superstars 2009. Maybe it's a bug I don't know for sure but please change it so that when you rest at an inn time actually passes.

I'm all for different classes mainly the ones I think would would suit the game.

Lancer(use of polearms)
    Mages
    Archers

I also think that if it's not too much to ask that you would add minor detail to Regret's attire when new clothing is equipped.

If there isn't a hard mode please add one and to extend further replayability a complex dungeon with monsters higher than the levelcap.

While on the topic of monsters it would be neat if the monsters actually showed a bit more effort in engaging in battle now I'm not asking for something like inotia where all the monsters stalk you into a corner then beat you to death but something that makes it so the it's a little harder to skip straight to the boss in a dungeon.

Other than that this is a great game GAMEVIL!. hope to see an update in the near future.

2. Faucett

Faucett Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2009
    I don't understand people wishing for a higher resolution - gfx seem perfect to me, and I'm usually more critical of graphics than anything else in a game.

3. Human

Human Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Having ranged characters would probably screw around with the game a little bit, since the majority of monsters are close ranged attackers. But if they could adjust it to work out, it would be great.

4. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Hi Spiffyone,
    The only point of yours I agree on is no. 4.

1. The d-pad is fine the way it is IMO. Just needs to be semi-transparent along with buttons on the right, the way the map in the top left is right now so that you can see underneath it. Making the pad bigger will just clutter up the screen more than necessary.

Speaking of the map, it would be nice if it was ALL touch sensitive, not just the very top of it.

2. Don't understand why this is such a concern for a lot of people. It really feels right for me as is. Gives it that appropriately classic look. Making it any prettier will take away the charm.

3. The menu's have to hold so much information, the thought of touching all those tiny little icons etc....nah! Way too fiddly. I understand why people want it, so that they don't have to scroll through stuff, but the d-pad way is fine as is IMO. But Gamevil, by all means add a touch menu interface for those who want it, so long as you don't loose the current option.

5. Br3tty

Br3tty Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    You Can Buy and Item (feather) from the items gurl that will increase your weight limit... up to 100% of original, 20% each feather...last indefinatly..not 72 hours like other things
    Grab a few of them and i can carry 4 swords and the full set of gear the next level up

6. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    #86 chickdigger802, May 28, 2009
    Last edited: May 28, 2009
    maybe its just me or optimize the game to be more smooth (on iphone 3g don't know bout touch). The game feels like a realtime rogue like so items breaking and stuff is alright, we should have a meter or something that represents our hunger. Fixing menu's would be nice too.

7. iGame

iGame Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    There should be some sort of end game dungeon with different waves of enemies, and online high scores!

8. justThinkEasy

justThinkEasy Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2009
    I know this was addressed in the article on the home page, but being able to move diagonally would be really nice.

9. diesel

diesel Active Member

Sep 23, 2008
    my biggest complaint is how quickly equipment wears out and how quickly one gets hungry.

that and the clumsy menu navigation system, i must have spent several minutes trying to touch on the Ok button in dialogue screen instead of clicking the action button when the Ok button was highlighted. not intuitive at all.

10. gamehauz

gamehauz Member

May 25, 2009
    Controls need to be updates/improved. Other than that, asking for more content is just greedy. It's pretty packed for a game that costs 6 bucks.

Resolution will also not be updated as they're trying their hardest to be below the 10 meg 3G threshold.

11. darkedhunter

darkedhunter Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    I think that some endgame gameplay would be nice. I like the whole idea of randomized dungeons but that seems like it would be difficult to implement. Maybe a colosseum with scaled monsters would do the trick.

It could be at the capitol or something. You pay a little gold to get in and chose your class: easy(monsters your level) medium(monsters 5 levels higher then you) or hard(monsters 10 levels higher then you).

After entering your class their would be a wave system, or a system where you have to kill X number of monsters in a minute (every round there would be more monsters). Every couple of rounds or so you could be challenged by a gladiator monster who dropped random equipment.

12. Kevd

Kevd Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I didn't read through the thread, but even if I repeat anything, it needs to be said.

Give us an option for swipe controls for Regret's movement, like in Bobby Carrot Forever or any number of other games.

Eliminate the tips on the loading screen. Too fast to read them anyway.

Better d-pad control without the damn double-dashing all the time.

13. joet

joet New Member

May 22, 2009
    I agree with the idea of having more sprite changes, that would be great! More battery efficient would be great too. Oh and what I said earlier about this game being too hard.......just pretend I never said that. I was just trying to rush through the game, im doing much better now that I'm starting to grind XP. Boss loot would be cool too.

14. Lukearcade22

Lukearcade22 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Student/Young Video Game Developer
    United Kingdom
    The only thing i can really say that needs improving is the D-Pad

because i find it comfortable to use both my thumbs (one on action button, other on D-pad) But the D-pad is quite small in size, if it was a tad bigger in size, then that would be perfect

Also, more quests and perhaps more secret areas if any :)

15. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    honestly Gameevil fix the dpad it sometimes move when i dont want to
    and im fed up with the fact that u keep moving the stupid stone in order to open Valley Base EVERYTIME u go back

&& the Dpad makes it worst I have gone in and out by accident and have to move the stone all over again...
    and stupid double dash by accident is so annoying waste of mana
    its so stupid
    fix it

16. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    and does the auto detect atking need to be fix...for example when im fighting a Udine & Troll in Valley Base, i dont get why it auto atks the Udine when im clearly trying to atk the Troll first cause it deals greater dmg...just cause Udine is stronger, am i force to take Troll higher damage while i kill Udine first...no
    It makes more sense to atk the dmg dealer first than the tank...

fix this please

17. lcwz

lcwz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Why don't you write a full feedback email to Gamevil instead of whining here? I'm sure it would be worlds more constructive.

18. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    DEVS read this nuff said

19. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Change Regret's eating animation. When it's over and all those gay sparkles float around him, look at his Downs face.

20. deluxe

deluxe Active Member

Aug 13, 2008
    IT
    France
    Zenonia is like old rpgs, with a strong style. This face is part of the style, to me they shouldn't change it (the graphics are just good, don't change anything - or anything but Regret's look for more accordance with his equipment).