Universal Zenonia S (by Gamevil)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SwipeNova, Mar 21, 2015.

1. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Yes, it is an mmorpg. I am trying out the cbt right now and its pretty fun. Still lots of issues and bugs so far but the story and gameplay is fun.

2. Zackymas

Zackymas New Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Hi, I haven't played this game yet (I've played every Zenonia before S), I've only seen some videos and there are some things that actually bother me about this game:

1-Elimination/Removal of cutscenes: This was a hit to the stomach, the funny cutscenes after you completed a quest were a very good addition to the game giving the player a better perception of what was actually happen, and helped with the development of the story more than just text there.

2- Number of attacks needed to do a full combo reduced: The amount of attacks needed to do a full combo was 4, but it has been reduced to 3, this bothers me because it makes the game overall easier when it comes to combat, allowing users to use their strongest basic attack in less time.

3- Change of the free-romaing for dungeon runs: I kinda understand why Gamevil did this, having a lot of persons hovering around the same map could create server latency, lag, and some salt over the game like steal kills and stuff, but for God's sake, it makes the game annoying and pretty straight forward, especially with the keys needed to enter a dungeon.

4- Reduction in-game size of the maps: I've noted this happening since Zenonia 2, the maps are each time smaller making the game a straight line to the objective, giving almost no place for exploration. I remember in Zenonia (1) when maps used to be huge and had a lot of different "doors" so there were a lot of places to see and explore.

5- Removal of the "Hour" System: This happened in Zenonia 5 and I didn't like it at all. I can't really say why but I feel like we need that system back, and perhaps, use the it for something more than brightness and Dark Merchant, maybe make the mobs act different during the night, or make different mobs to appear during that time.

6- Finally... WE NEED THAT GAMEVIL HUMOR BACK!: Someone remembers how in Zenonia 3 it was like Runa and Chael were actually aware of that they were nothing but part of a game. Runa -It seems like Chael doesn't remember how many origins of life he has used- -It's only the player controlling you getting smarter- -WHy Gamevil didn't create a two-way portal to our home?!- We need those things back (Or maybe it's just me...)

(Besides that, I think everything looks pretty good)
    This is just constructive criticism :D I would like to know if I'm not the only one bothered by these things ^-^

3. Kyoshirin

Kyoshirin Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I honestly loved Zenonia 2 and 3 especially the game was pretty fun the gameplay dialogue skills it really made the game seem fun i felt like the series kinda went downhill after 3 because the game felt more money hungry ever since the new online interface had been added to the series ( don't blame them really lots of games do the freemium with IAP route) i just honestly hope the items and gameplay is still fun and not as hindered with IAP as 4 and 5 were. Ill give this one a try and i agree about the exploration aspect 2 and 3 had an amazing story good mini cut scenes and humor that drove me into the game and exploration was pretty fun , 4 and 5 do honestly feel like a straight line so not much of a challenge . With that all being said the game hasn't come out yet so we shall see how its handled this time good luck gamevil and hope this one is a success for you guys ! ( from a fan)

4. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

CBT Feedback Form

Thank you for the feedback and support so far!

If you participated in the closed beta test, here's the official feedback survey: http://bit.ly/ZENONIAS_SURVEY

Thanks for helping us optimize and improve ZENONIA S!