[Zenonia] Paladin build?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Aurora, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

I did a quick search on this forum and the internet and there was very little information about this underplayed class in Zenonia, Paladin. Even Gamevil people themselves seemed to have neglected this class, since they only have guides for Assassins and Warriors. I played through the game with Assassin and Warrior already, and I have a med-level Paladin, though I have no idea what stats and skills to invest points into. Paladin does microscopic damage, low defense, low accuracy, and shortest weapon reach of all three classes, so either I'm totally investing into the wrong categories or they get better at higher levels? I know they rely on magical sword attacks, but even those do extremely low amount of damage, and are very costly on SP (weird, as SP shouldn't be a problem for magic users in most situations...).
    If anyone played through the game with a Paladin and know of some skill point/attribute combinations that produces high damage and little problems on SP, please give some suggestions, thanks.

2. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    On the Gamevil website, there's a Zenonia forum (well board) and if you scan through the pages (there isn't that many, don't worry) you'll find many questions similar to yours.

I can't remember exactly what the builds and investments were, but there were some good ones with some pretty high damage. Some involved some -SP equipment (there's a thing called a 'Home button' trick if you're into exploiting 'bugs' and increasing your chances of getting -SP equipment when you combine stuff.

You'll find quite a few builds there, most are different than the others, for example theres a pure STR one if I remember correctly, and some high magic power stuff, passive skill ones, etc. Look at a bunch and decide which you want to try, because you have to invest some time into your paladin in order to see the results.

3. tokhoi

tokhoi Active Member

Dec 30, 2009
    i found that there wasn't a good attacking spell for the paladin. the way i did mine was 2 str and 1 con for stat points. upgraded most of the passive skills and the healing active skills. instead of relying on magic attack spells like with warrior i got a lot of angelic items and some -sp items. by doing this i can take a few hits from high lvl monsters and use my heal spells and i'll likely paralyze my enemies. once paralyzed they stay immobile forever unless you use a stun spell on them. this gives you plenty of time to go kill other monsters who are still attacking you. or if you are trying to solve a puzzle and don't want to be disturbed you can just leave them like that until you solve the puzzle, so they don't re spawn. it also works on bosses, so once you paralyze them just take your time to kill them. doesn't matter if you don't have good accuracy or high critical.

4. zenonia

zenonia New Member

Mar 12, 2012
    for the paladin maybe itll help u if u increase str 1 con 1 and sp 1 because if plaladin uses alot of sp if ur increasin ur sp by 1 every level I dont kno how this will turn out because I just thought of it but maybe we should give it a try but this doesnt just g o for zenonia 1 but 2 3 and 4 I call it the balanced skill build