Zenonia made me realize how much i hate japanese rpgs.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ilovemyipod, Oct 15, 2009.

1. ilovemyipod

ilovemyipod Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2009
    I hate level grinding. i hate stat grinding. i hate jrpgs period. im not trying to annoy anybody just had to let that out.

2. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Good for you......................

Weirdo

3. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

You're not trying to annoy anyone by saying you hate some of the best games around? That's about as contradictory as saying "I'm not trying to say swear words, but @#$@#%*". /Fail
    Sure go back and play your mario/sonic/barney games.

4. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Its a Korean RPG, not a Japanese RPG. Big difference.

5. eya0

eya0 Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Yeah I'm pretty sure its a Korean rpg and it delivers exactly what I would expect from a Korean RPG. JRPG's to me feel very different.

6. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    I'd like to know how exactly? Just wondering :)

7. Grimlock

Grimlock Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    That statement is completely idiotic. Zenonia is Korean. Research before you make a dumb thread.

8. ilovemyipod

ilovemyipod Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2009
    Why is everybody so sensitive sheesh.if somebody posted thier opinion of something u don't have to eat them alive and I'm sorry i said it was a jrpg I understand it's a krpg now.will u forgive me and anyways I love my iPod touch.:)

9. NolbertoS

NolbertoS Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    You stated your opinion by immediately flaming a genre, rather than saying I don't like JRPG's, cuz of this, not cuz of "Sucks, it should be shot, etc"

For the record the game is a KRPG, it has a similar style but is somewhat different. Zenonia reminds me of Zelda, mixed with Fable dark/light path elements. It's more like Legend of Mana games, than anything. Most JRPG's are turn-based ala Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.

10. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    The problem with this thread is that there is no discussion to be had. The OP hates jrpgs.

/end of story.

11. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    you guys are all getting trolled ,lololo