Zenonia Future Update 1.1o

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Phil_Synowiec, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

Just talked to the guys at Gamevil.

1.1 will feature these, and more:
    - iPod enabled (play your own music)
    - A Few bug fixes
    - Much more

2. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    Grammar fixes too? :D
    I noticed a bunch around the game, and I'm sure others have too. "Signle" swords ftw.

Can't wait for the update though. I've been trying to get my own music going while playing.

3. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Sounds good. I've been holding off playing this until they fix the text. I'm quite sure I would only play this once, so I want to make sure it's when the game is at its optimum.
    Do we have an ETA on this up-date?

4. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

im going to try and finish the game at some point but im abit annoyed about the amount of grinding you have to do to level up.

5. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Well it -is- a korean rpg (At least I remember that.. My memory is often really, really bad), and they're usually heavy on grinding.

6. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    I can already play my music...

7. kqjrjkrawr

kqjrjkrawr Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Student
    New York City
    Hope the update comes out soon and i also hope the much more part is more areas and monsters

8. Gebraroest

Gebraroest Active Member

May 24, 2009
    Update sounds good!

9. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    There's barely any grinding at all. If you played MMORPG's, then you'll know how much it takes to grind.

10. Skyr795

Skyr795 Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Yep there will be grammar fixes. I messaged them with a few examples and they said that text issues will be resolved in v1.1 =D

11. thebennster93

thebennster93 Member

May 1, 2009
    Your not kidding. I used to play a mmorpg called Flyff.... took me almost 10 hours of straight grinding to level up and my character was considered low lvled... thats why I gave up

12. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    #12 theone1007, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
    Huh, try getting from level 399 to the level cap of 400. Took about 2 weeks of nonstop leveling. The grinding in this game is kinda bad for a mobile device, but compared to other games, it's not that much. Maybe takes me 1-2 hours to level up from 45-46.

13. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    Haha. there's no grinding in this game... I actually enjoy training here because it's such an quick payoff compared to any other game. As for updates, what I want is for them to make the SFX way quieter so that I can hear the music without having Regret screaming at me the whole time :D

14. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    +1

This is mainly the reason I play w/o sound. I'd rather hear nothing than lots of screaming with little music.

15. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Really man? This game is fantastic and the few simple (and exceptionally tolerable) errors here and there doesn't hinder gameplay in the least, considering that this is addicting RPG, not just for the iDevices, but handhelds in general. It's on par with GBA games, and then some. And I would like to meet the person who will only play this once, and with out dabbling with the other classes. I love all 3 of the classes hahaha just saying... Your missin out, especially if u already purchased it LOL

And I think the grinding on this game is perfect. The combat itself is a f*ckin blast so I don't mind grinding. Prior to lvl 17ish it was a bit slow but I was busy with side quests and what not anyways so it didn't bother me hehehe update sounds pretty good though, and an ETA would be cool. But yeah anyways. *goes back to playing Zenonia*

- Booch138

16. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    They should make hunger an option...

17. NienorGT

NienorGT Active Member

Feb 19, 2009
    iPod will be good.
    I wish they make it more touch friendly, the game pop up a box with [OK] and you can't touch it... Samething with arrows in menus. Sure it's a phone port, but still...

18. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I guess you will never be playing this then because there is always room for improvement.

19. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Well, I'm honestly fine with waiting. I have a mountain of games that are keeping me busy right now, so honestly I'm not really missing Zenonia, although I am looking forward to getting my teeth into it:D As I understand I won't be waiting that long anyway, right?
    So, in the meantime, back to Kyzer, pew pew, Camelot, Anomaly, Isotope, Monster Pinball, Toki Tori, iShift, Peggle, Pathpix............:)

20. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    ...Zenonia is better than all of those though...