ZENONIA 4 trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Spank-a-phone, Sep 9, 2011.

?

When do you think Zenonia 4 will be out in the US?

1. September

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  2. October

11 vote(s)
    15.1%
  3. November

16 vote(s)
    21.9%
  4. December

43 vote(s)
    58.9%
  1. #61 LostLegend, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    This game already looks set to be brilliant! And it looks like it encompasses all the 3 previous game sin the series, judging from the character's looks on the poster. The Legend must be... Regret? Or that dragon thing.

EDIT: Unsure about the overdone ad and art direction of huge bodies and heads :p

2. Colm256

Colm256 New Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I think I saw Regret's father in one of the pictures... Looking forward for the fourth one!

3. Spank-a-phone

Spank-a-phone Active Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Based on the video, the head became much bigger. :)

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    holy crap... looks like they pretty much revamped the art and put in full retina. I hope that's ipod retina. oh man i cannot wait for this. looks like it's supposed to be a huge turning point in the Zenonia series in terms of visuals

5. NyaTaku

NyaTaku Member

Oct 3, 2011
    I think it's 800 by 400.

6. Spank-a-phone

Sep 1, 2011
    It's gonna be huge... :)

7. zankaa

zankaa New Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Now to celebrate the launch of the gift will be equivalent to KRW 9,000.
    - 7,000 ZEN, class-specific weapons, legends of four items, and a travel bag, universal River fossils (general) download one you receive will all bundeureuege!

★ ★ About the game
    Global's latest big hit action RPG series in Genoa, Catania, this nation's first smartphone optimized jakeseoneun rieolsayijeuin 800X480 FULL HD graphics ever made with unprecedented levels of graphics can experience the best. It also unfolds a unique four classes seupetakeulhan four unique multi-skills and Genoa, Catania from the heart to dig series of sounds at your fingertips can feel the ultimate tagyeokgam.

In addition to the spans of its predecessor, the larger story unfolding, even after manrep strongest characters to create your own endless dungeon 'construction of the gaps', and 2:2 were added War Arena (PVP), perform the uibang (PVE), unusual maps Approximately 100 species Legend & Common Monsters, a series of secondary succession advanced combat system, 'Fairy', title, and to strengthen the system, a combination of various items and nearly 50,000 kinds of costumes, etc. as a true action-RPG series, the best content you can enjoy the fun of can.

Now go to the official website for Genoa Catania 4 more targeting, as well as a variety of events can be found.
    Mobile: http://zenonia4.gamevil.com/m/
    Online: http://zenonia4.gamevil.com

★ Ratings / Reviews Event ★
    Extreme Action RPG, Genoa, Catania celebrate the launch of 4 After the play, please leave a rating and an interesting review, auto-routing deurini one as a gift, thank you a lot of participation.
    > More information how to get involved after the execution of the game, News Please check with.

★ game ★ forget to read before using
    - The game Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) are supported.
    - Platform, the other terminal (ilbanpon, Omnia, the iPhone), the data used in the game they're doing does not work with this game.
    - USIM / phone number / carrier / change of name to be used if the game works and the data is not possible.
    - Run the error, bug-related inquiries, contact City haejusyeoya gijaehae more related content is available for fast processing.

- Depending on the user's choices in the game the actual charges may apply when purchasing an item and items must not be cancellation of nature.
    - The user inadvertently paid by children or others, even if products purchased non-refundable, please note down sludge.

Love you, Google Translate ;)

8. arce

arce Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    release date?

9. Leffnoid

Leffnoid New Member

Nov 21, 2010
    it's called korean... -________-

10. Leffnoid

Leffnoid New Member

Nov 21, 2010
    it's called Korean... -__________-

11. blrblr

blrblr New Member

Oct 28, 2011
    awesome game im lvl 17 XD still its the CN version and cant understand a thing but its playable xD

12. vivyo

vivyo Member

Mar 6, 2011
    Really off-topic but I don't get the guys showing off their stomachs thing... It's odd. It's like they're wearing a female swimsuit. And yay, Regret! :D Oh, and I like the new art style. It still retains its cuteness from previous games. I don't really like more accurately proportioned sprites in RPG's. I like big heads. :D And aw, there are IAP's in this game. I liked the Item Gal. :( I was hoping they would've gotten rid of them. If the game was free, I'd understand, but I'm assuming it's gonna be a paid game.

13. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    So... any word on the release date?

14. 100hugo

100hugo Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    I also agree that the latest two sucked but the third was alright, and I loved the world, but they now seem like they are just about the levelin and the bosses and not about regret. The reason the first one captured me so much was the story and regrets mystery of who he is!

15. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Lol, the story? I didn't care about that at all. It's a KRPG after all. The first one was just more well-made. I actually beat the game 6 times when it first came out early 2009. The second game was absolute trash. Didn't finish it. I enjoyed the third one though.

Fourth one will be out for the holiday season says their FB page, so expect it in the coming few weeks.

16. elliot353

elliot353 Active Member

Oct 7, 2010

Dec 22nd. They replied the answer on the FB.

17. Am I stupid to only just realise the significance of that teaser poster on the third game? ._. (I finished Zen 3 months back)

18. Comambo

Comambo Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2011
    I want this game now!

19. Spank-a-phone

Sep 1, 2011
  20. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

#80 gamevil_TA, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011