Zenonia 2 Questions Answers here :D

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Maybenotnow, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Ccharlie93

Ccharlie93 Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Hey cood someone help me??!!
    Im in the golden dungeon and i cant get inside of the boss stage because he sais i hace to get somthing in the 5 dungeon and i dont know wat to do!!please help

2. Ccharlie93

Ccharlie93 Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Please help!!!

3. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    @Ccharlie93: I found it before finding the boss guy buy accident you will find a treasure in the Gold Temple Dungeons by accident.. some kind of key called "Gold Key" take it and go play boss.

I am level 29 and fighting the gold temple boss Deodore I can only get passed the Gold Golems they are really easy, but the deodore is anoying me.

How to get pass him/win? Any tactic/stragety/tips?

4. Elkas

Elkas Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    How is it possible that my Fairy is level 13 and it only has 2 Skills at lv2 ...? -.-

Aren't Skill points stackable or something?

5. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    Elkas the confussion I also had. Basically you get a fairy skill point each time you level up. But if you use a skill point on your character then it will be removed so you can choose to give fairy a skill point or the character. Choose wisely.

I am level 29 and fighting the gold temple boss Deodore I can only get passed the Gold Golems they are really easy, but the deodore is anoying me.

6. Khamous

Khamous Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    People you need to learn to state your class and lvl @.@ and also build or smt.

7. Ccharlie93

Ccharlie93 Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Sorri vat were am i going to find the golden key i've wolked all the dungeons yo and down and wen i get to the sub flor of the 6 dungeon it dosent matter witch door i take it takes me again to the 8 dungeon.please could be a bit more specific in wat do i hace to do??thanks any way

8. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    I am level 29, Ecne the Shooter and fighting the gold temple boss Deodore I can only get passed the Gold Golems they are really easy, but the deodore is anoying me.

9. Khamous

Khamous Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    I dunno if I got luck or something, but I was a pure dex ecne at that time, 1st time, running away got me killed, but then I just stood up in front and fired at it, knockback helping me, until it dropped, healing when neccesary (large pots, mind you)

10. Ccharlie93

Ccharlie93 Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Help please

11. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    So you prefer I reset my stats and go full dex? only fill it with DEX?

12. Ccharlie93

Ccharlie93 Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Were Will i find it exactli in the golden temple??

13. Elkas

Elkas Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    To defeat Deodore, I used the following technique:

Approach (But not too much) and wait until he releases his dark balls, dodge them, approach and use all your skills on him, retreat, charge SP, avoid him, rinse and repeat.

And uh well, as I have about 90k gold, I used Origins of Life over and over :p (Took me about 5 Origins of Life in total but doesn't matter)

What you can do, also, is kill the monsters outside the Boss' Room, they usually give good exp for your level, and so you can lvl up and get stronger.

Btw, even if your explanation about sharing skill points between characters and fairies is right... then why does the fairy have to gain a certain amount of exp to lvl up if in the end it's not the fairy that need to lv up but your character is?

I think it's a bug... Before getting my fairy, I was saving 2 skill points to lv up 1 skill, and when I tried to lv the skill up, I only had 1 skill point, making me think that skill pts are not stackable u.u

14. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    Elkas what's the best way to earn money since you are at 90k o_O. Btw I will try what level did you approach the boss?

15. Abi646

Abi646 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Wher do I find the map of the laka ruin?

16. Erique555

Erique555 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    im lazy sooo.....

Im not sure if this was answered, but afetr beating "part 1", how do u unlock hard and hell mode with tiarus, the king(s) of devil tribe

17. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Ok I'm in the golden temple/dungeon thing and I need a key to open the final door...WHERE IS IT!!!!

18. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    Elkas: I need a better technique. He spawned golems which healed him there suddenly were +10 and he needed a little bit till he were dead suddenly he were nearly full health again. Please other technique?

19. silxk

silxk Member

Apr 3, 2010
    I am lvl 10 Shooter, i have saved up all my skill points i am just wondering what skills should i put on? And also how do i get/make enchanted weapons or eqiups.

20. Elkas

Elkas Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    @Seb I actually don't know of other techniques, I know that he summons some kind of monsters, but, He only spawned 1 when I was fighting against him.

For the money, it's easy, just defeat monsters, get all the equipment they drop, and then sell everything to the Blacksmith or the Merchant or whoever you want... nothing special.

I was around lv25-28 when I defeated him if I remember well.