Zenonia 2 Mass Character Selection Thread/Poll

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by imoby, Mar 29, 2010.

?

Which character/class did you select and prefer?

1. Lu the Paladin

8 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. Ecne the Shooter

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Morpice the Magician

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
  4. Daza the Fighter

21 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. imoby

imoby Member

Jan 21, 2010
    There will probably be a zillion upcoming threads about "Who did you select?" or "Whats the best class?" and so on and so forth. Hopefully this thread/poll eliminates many unneeded threads and bring all the questions in one single place!

So without further ado..

2. Eduku

Eduku Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    London
    I've gone for Ecne in my first playthrough, she seems the closest to an assassin/rogue type character, and I like playing those types.

3. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
  4. laladanger

laladanger Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    I went for Daza on my first playthough because he has high HP and I've always liked melee more.

5. Chronical

Chronical Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    I chose Daza 'cause he looks awesome. I'll play with Morphice the second time though.

6. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    ecne cause i love double gun rangers

7. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Paladin!

I'm mostly using Lu. I like using paladin's in game due to the all-around capability they normally posses. Healing, High defense, as well as a great attacker. I can't wait to turn him into a force to be reckoned with.

My other two slots are Ecne and Daza. Have no complaints about either one of the two because they are awesome and very well put together classes for the limited time I have used them. I'm sure Daza will be a beast with his fast speed and huge power and will probably enjoy his Martial Arts style the most in the long run but I think running with Lu and going the tactical route initially will serve me well.

Ecne simply put (so far) is a gunner class done right! I especially love her pistol/shotgun combo/animation.

Can't with to possibly see a 4th slot implemented so I can make use of Morpice more because from what I did play with him, he is pretty awesome and I'm sure once people get to the point of summoning...I can see a lot of him in PvP mode in the near future.

One of the main aspects to Z2 I like is the character within the character(s). Very well done as well as diverse! ;)

8. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i find daza to be the best, which is funny since i usually stick to the all rounder melee guy. i just think his awesome speed and damage are too great to ignore

ecne is actually not much of a ranged character, in fact morpice seems to be able to damage from the furthest away!

9. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    Daza is good and strong character.
    He uses fights and gauntlets to fight, maybe it doesn't looks great (because of lack of breadswords) but he is very strong and always gets rid of enemies.

And, by the way in the poll should be "Daza, the Warrior", not "The Fighter". Or it has changed in the game?

10. Rodde

Rodde New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    I started playing as Morpice, then decided to try Daza out, and immediately stuck to Daza. His faster movement speed really helps, and I usually prefer playing with the warrior-type class.

11. ilStugots

ilStugots Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    I will be using Lu as soon as I get this.

Anyone know what's a good build or what stats to focus on for a paladin?

12. TheDankness

TheDankness Active Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Boulder, CO
    Currently playing as Morpice, gotta say I'm lovin it!!! Must... Play... More... Zenonia 2! 0.0

13. mxu

mxu Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Morpice all the way!!!!

OMG I LOVE MORPICE!
    no jk but he is cool.
    Daza and ecne are pretty sweet too but morpice is better.
    WHY?!?!?
    Far ranged and strong, magic stuff.
    He can summon people to fight for him too.
    Which i find awesome since its really easy to die in this game, and i jsut use the fighter as a shield.
    Plus morpice can get long ranged holy attack which turns enemies into stone.
    Other classes might get this too or get different equally as awesome powerups.