iPad Zen Bound: Tree of Nostalgia update NOT coming out in March??

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kiwi91, Mar 5, 2009.

1. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.
    #1 kiwi91, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
    I remember seeing in one of the screen shots for Zen Bound an icon for the Tree of Nostalgia under the Tree of Challenge and the Tree of Reflection...It had the date for March, 2009 under it??

So I figured there would be an update in March with that new level pack? But I was just in the app store looking at the screen shots and I noticed that they replaced that shot with a new one and the Tree of Nostalgia isn't there anymore.

So is it still coming out later this month? Does anybody know?

2. Blaqkie

Blaqkie Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    I'm not really sure. All I know is your Thread title is really confusing and weird. NOT coming out later in march?? Are you stating that it's not coming out at all, or are you asking. Might want to rephrase :p:D:mad::eek::confused::(:eek::cool::rolleyes::);)

3. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.
    How is it now? Lol. I edited my post a few times after finding some info so I guess now I'm just wondering if it's still coming out this month?

4. Blaqkie

Blaqkie Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Yay! I'M SOOO HAPPY. @_@

I don't know. :p We the Zen Boundevs in here. (I combined Bound with dev and used the d of bound for the dev. One word! Booyah! Yessssss.... *Runs into wall)

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I'm savoring the game, usually playing a level a day...

that, and I don't have much time to do anything :confused: school sucks, sometimes

so, once the update comes out, the game to me will be practically endless XD

6. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO

would have been 20 times cooler if you wouldn't have explained that

7. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    lmfao!!! Post of the year!!!! :d

8. Frand

Frand Well-Known Member

App Store rules prevent us from advertising a future update as a feature of an app, that's why Tree of Nostalgia is not mentioned in iTunes.

Both the iPhone site you can reach from within the game and zenbound.com, where all the official information can be found state clearly that it's coming in March, and indeed we are working on Tree of Nostalgia right now.

Please make the thread title less sensationalist. It is sending out the wrong message.

9. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.

Oh ok cool thanks!!

And yeah, sorry about that lol. I changed it to still? Is that better? It just isn't showing up yet in the main boards.