Universal Yurei Ninja (by Bulkypix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jul 8, 2015.

1. themadbat

themadbat Active Member

Jan 1, 2014
    The controls are pretty wonky. Sometimes, it registers taps as swipes, which leads to a quick death. I've already set the sensitivity to low but it still didn't help. Unless they fix this issue, I'm going to put this game in the sideline for a while. It's such a shame because the game looks gorgeous.

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #22 syntheticvoid, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    I... am actually really really enjoying this one. I don't care about the grinding or high prices or anything like that because the gameplay is just... well... I'm definitely enjoying it. Once I started playing with 2 thumbs, it got a LOT more enjoyable. **edit** though I do think the revive cost needs to be lowered... even starting at 10 and doubling it each time would be a pretty big hit to your cache. that is all... **end edit**

Anyway... I was just wondering if anyone knew how many missions there are? I'm on 72 ATM... just wondering how many more I have to go...

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I really like the game too but unfortunately there is only consumable iap. There's no permanent doublets and this game isn't backed up to the cloud as far as I can tell. The rubies are given out so sparingly I've played and played and played and have only 2000 or so and 10 lotus flowers.

Billy