Universal Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation (by Konami Digital Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Chibi

Chibi New Member

Mar 26, 2015
    student
    Edenton
    using school ipad

ok, so, as a kid, i just LOOVEEDD yugioh, so naturally i saw this and just had to download it, the game play is amazingly fun, but at the start up, it says syncing multiplayer for god knows how long, so i turn off my wifi to get past it. after i get in, i just turn wifi back on, anyhow, the campaign battles are REALLY FREAKING REALLY VERY HARD. i like a good challenge, but not one that takes me eons to beat. sometimes the game will crash after the roshambo to decide who goes first, but that rarely happens, and the battle go by slow, i wish u could have like a fast forward button or something, i really want to try multiplayer but when i do let it sit when it says syncing multiplayer, it just eventually says comnection error or sumfin like that, so that was probrably the most disappointing part, but other than that i love it

2. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Try ygopro instead.
    Doesn't have 52 annoying popup questions per phase.

3. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Thank you, that's pretty cool.

4. KillerSpecialK

KillerSpecialK Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Midwest
    Available on iPhones now. It's pretty solid but needs some iPhone customization. Everything is kinda small and cluttered and could easily be redesigned.

5. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Thought this was great news, so gave it another chance and downloaded again. Looks great on my 6+ (as it originally did using JB before). But again, I can't get passed the in game phase popups. We're talking at least 2 pop up questions per phase change, and they pup up full screen. I felt like I was getting punched in the face by my screen twice every phase, and was constantly hitting "no". I'm afraid it was a delete once more. Would really have liked to have no problems with this. There's an independent app call ygopro that just gets it right. This on the other hand...those damn pop ups...

6. KreepingDeth

KreepingDeth New Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Wheres my Login name?

I just got a new phone and I can't log in to my profile on it. I have the password set but I don't think I'm putting my username in right? It IS the name you duel under for your log in right? Help please

7. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    Why the he** does it still say server is in maintenance