Universal You Must Build A Boat (by EightyEight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jun 3, 2015.

1. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    i been trying for a week trying to find this game that I briefly saw on Toucharcade, with the similar layout to this game and this is it. Looks a bit slower though.

This game. I reinstalled 1000000, and realised that in you must build a boat that took quite a useful mechanic out. With the items, where you could get more swords to come up etc. On this you can fall into boards where it's hard to find a match in the time limit sometimes.

Anyway what's people's best distances on this?
    Mine is probably no more than 900

2. Tychozero

Tychozero Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Agneti

For those who have ace levels in 10000000, what was your ace level and rewards from Agneti? My ace level is 5.
    got a couple decorations and a metal ship

3. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    This has been sitting around on my iPad for weeks.. Waiting for GC to be included but I can't wait any longer.. Time to build a boat ##⚓️⚓️⛵️#

4. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Please update the game to not have the tutorial after confirming you are going to start over at a higher difficulty. No need to have the tutorial over & over. Please add a skip.

Thanks

5. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    How does the quest work: break crates with bomb crates? I dont see any bomb crates icons?!?
    And what does the effect thoughts actually do?

6. Tychozero

Tychozero Member

Jun 12, 2014
    One of the random items from matching crate tiles is the crate bomb. It looks like a few sticks of dynamite with a small crate inside. Once you have one, just hang on to it until you have 10 plain crate tiles on screen and boom, done.

Not sure what you mean by effect thoughts. If you are referring to the brain tiles, they are for various purchases.

7. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    What does "Perform 3 triple matches" mean?

8. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So a triple match is when at least 3 matches occur at the same time on the board. Generally, you won't be able to set this up yourself, it my experience it occurs when you get a nice long combo - lots of things will match at the same time and you will get the achievement. So the 3 triple matches is that the triple match occurs at 3 separate times - in other words you need a reasonable run.

The only ones of these types of achievements that I ever concentrate on are the match 2 five-in-a- row. Those won't always occur without some input from you. Most of the other types of these perform x number of y type matches just happen from the run.

9. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Few questions after playing for a while:

1. What do the brain and bicep tiles do when I match them? Do they just give stat boosts to my magic and physical attacks?

2. Does the game have an ending? If so how many worlds do you go through?

10. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Update!! Haven't had a chance to play it yet but looks like a lot of cool stuff has been added--daily challenges, unlockable skins, consequential Ace levels. Unexpected and appreciated.

11. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Nice! I beat it three times, but I don't mind a reason to redownload and do it again. Appreciate the heads up on it.

12. Mistrija

Mistrija Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Is it possible to save profile/progress on iCloud or anywhere anyhow? I beat the game once and uninstall it. I'd like to now try daily challenges but I must play it all over again because all the new stuff obviously is not available from get-go. Even if I do play it again, and unlock new stuff, how can I be sure that if for some reason I had to uninstall the game again, all my progress will be saved?

13. You can't. Sadly, no iCloud and Apple has killed any ways to back up save data without jail breaking.

14. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    I didn't like slide (column or row) mechanic like at all. Just wanted to say this.

15. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Just picked this up on the sale last night. Didn't think it was my kind of thing at all, but it's fantastic.

My major gripe - and it is a very serious one - is that the carpets in my place of work consist of random patterns of squares in different colours. I look down, and want to slide this column of carpet to the left, and that one to the right...

16. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    #356 MulDeR, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Just grabbed this game today (on sale) and it's f*** awesome! addictive as hell.

One question...No Pause Button?!

17. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Allright, maybe you know me as a match-3-rpg lover. But i didn't get this because A) i HATE the slide gameplay and B) the graphics repulsed me. I was looking at youtube vids and i was like "never, not even free".
    But my match-3-rpg dose was at an all time low with many played to death(Hero Emblems, guardian sword etc), the rest cancelled (Kill me again, Spirit Stones) and some being disappointments (not mentioning)
    So for 1 eu i gave this a try. And damnit i got hooked.

It's much more difficult for me to make matches since i have to get used to sliding tiles, but the frantic pace with which everything happens and the matches keep going and the fact you can't lose just got to me.
    TLDR if you are like me and have resisted this game for so long, i'd say spend that eu/dollar.

18. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    Anyone knows why i don't see the daily challenges? i am running the latest version available.