Universal Yolky Unbound (by Hopasha)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fat Mouse, Apr 27, 2024.

1. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    This is a rare thing for a game to go from ad-supported to fully premium — it’s usually the other way around. Kudos!

These days, though, many premium games are going free-to-try with progress past a certain point locked behind a full purchase. That’s another option you could consider.

Fat Mouse and ste86uk like this.
  2. Fat Mouse

Fat Mouse Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2011
    independent game developer
    Hahah Thank you <3
    Free to try is a great option that I will consider for a future project. As Yolky already has users, I don't want to lock them out by mistake or make them angry (especially the ones who purchased the remove ads iap)

sebgo, ste86uk and squarezero like this.
  3. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

It's a premium [and masochistic] eggsperience, so I think it's a rather interesting shift and I hope it's one that works better. Can't deny that took me by surprise, though!

And don't worry about the riddle. I'm just slightly disappointed at the fact nobody mentioned figuring it out; it was either ignored or just not reported. Thanks for the chance of letting me come up with it!

(ಥ෴⁠ಥ)

It was an easy one, though, right (that was the purpose)?

Fat Mouse likes this.
  4. Fat Mouse

Jun 19, 2011
    It was easy... I think you got them at the roman numbers :D

sebgo likes this.
  5. Fat Mouse

Jun 19, 2011
    #45 Fat Mouse, May 17, 2024
    Last edited: May 17, 2024
    Hey guys! I'm super happy to share with you that Yolky got an Apple feature in the US :D. I love the genius subtitle they added (Come out of your shell) and I will surely use it further.

[​IMG]

6. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

THAT'S AWESOME NEWS!

I have to admit I haven't played it in days, because I entered a "hiatus" of sorts, after getting my yolk scrambled too many times in the earlier levels of Chapter 4. But I'm definitely coming back to it eventually.

I probably lost my spot at the top already, though, but I don't wanna check yet, because I don't want any more eggs being sacrificed just for the sake of looking at the leaderboards.

Glad to know it's getting more attention, the one it truly deserves. Unfortunately, it's not featured in the colombian store yet. But being featured in the US is great, even GREATER.

Good job!

Fat Mouse likes this.
  7. Fat Mouse

Jun 19, 2011
    Thank you so much Seb and sorry to hear about the Ch.4 levels . The game is one chapter longer than it should have been.
    You where the king of the leaderboard for 2 weeks straight and in my heart you will forever be the King of Yolky <3

sebgo likes this.
  8. Fat Mouse

Jun 19, 2011
    Thank you Sebgo for the bump <3
    [​IMG]
    The maps looks like that. It doesn't show the exit nor the berries.
    I guess having a map will reduce the stress on the player by not having to memorise the level and the puzzle is still not easy to resolve even from a bird eye perspective . Thank you @ColeDaddy
    Thanks guys for the love and feedback! I am very pleased with the latest version of the game :D

ColeDaddy likes this.
  9. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Thanks for considering the feedback @Fat Mouse !

Fat Mouse likes this.