Universal Yo to the Yo! (By Purple Pwny Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Been loving Yo to the Yo! as well! According to Game Center I'm #2 in the world with 1,700 +

Just bought "The Chronic" yo-yo (can't remember the name) for 2,420 coins. Lol

2. nox_pp

nox_pp Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    It's called "Industrial Hemp" so that there are no drug references in the game :p

Game Center leaderboards are messed up right now unfortunately. I submitted a bug report this morning. This game got huge in China overnight and I'm scrambling to figure out how/where, but there should definitely be A LOT more than 79 high score entries.

3. nox_pp

nox_pp Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Just saw that it's in New Games We Love in the US and elsewhere :D So incredibly grateful to the people of TA right now.

4. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Awesome! That's great to hear! It's much deserved.

5. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    That's great! I hope your downloads go through the roof!

I think I almost made it to the end. 3953 yo. I hope the leader board gets fixed soon.

6. nox_pp

nox_pp Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Cheers, the leaderboards just started working again (finally!) Also, the winter update is in the pipe and waiting for Apple's review. This update should also resolve issues for those w/ iPhone 4's and iPad 2's that have been flooding me with 1 star reviews :rolleyes: