Universal YANKAI'S PEAK. (by Kenny Sun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BlackEyedGamer, May 30, 2017.

1. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    #41 y2kmp3, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    I just did Turtle (6-6). Agree that this is another ingenious level.

On the other hand, can someone please explain the point of Minefield (6-19)? The level is trivial to solve, without even interacting any of the red pyramids. Presumably, the level's name hints that the goal is to find a safe path through the "minefield". Did I miss some hidden goals I am supposed to make in addition to getting the blue pyramid to the end zone?

2. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I don't think you missed anything in Minefield. :)

3. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    I just overcomplicated minefield entirely, because I mistook the early red ascension tiles as red goal tiles.

I've since beaten the game. Good fun, definitely one of the most interesting puzzle games I've played this year.

4. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I completed it pretty quickly first time round, but forgot about it then I went back to it and made the same mistake. I spent over an hour trying to work out how on earth I'd completed it before!

5. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    #45 y2kmp3, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    A bit late to this party. Just finished it. Superb puzzle game. Very clever mechanics (especially with the polyhedrons in the last world). Was able to complete the entire game in order without skipping any levels (too stubborn to skip). Even after finishing the game, I still do not fully understand the ascend and descend mechanics and the rotational rules being used there. Instead, I was simply brute forcing my way through these parts to find the "correct" moves. :(

Absolutely recommended for puzzle fans!

PS: The game is very processor intensive (very odd), draining battery too much and too fast for a game of this kind. Need some backend overhaul to tone down processes running. Also, Unity is collecting a lot of analytic data during game that are wasting space.

6. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    Just completed this masterpiece. I will gladly pay for more of this whether it's an update or sequel. This game is brilliant!