XIII Media is looking for artists for next project!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Gregerh, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Gregerh

Gregerh Active Member

#1 Gregerh, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
    Hello!

We at XIII Media recently released our first "warm up application" Insultinator and we are currently working on our first game to be released in the near feature.

At the moment, we are assembling talented people to join us on a second game that will follow after.

What we need for that specific project is the following:

- Graphical designer (must be able to create characters). It is a plus if you can handle all graphics, photoshop, menus etc, but it's not required. The main focus is on characters and animations. This particular game will be in 2d.

- Musician / Audio engineer. Sounds, effects, music.

If you feel that you fit in on any or all of these descriptions and that it sound interesting to work with us and maybe.. just maybe create the Next Big Thing - contact me and we'll have a chat about it!

If you have any work that you can show us - please send that on.

Thank you for your time!

-
    Kriss
    XIII Media

2. Chronical

Chronical Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    XIII? isn't that a game on older mobile devices? o_O

3. Gregerh

Gregerh Active Member

XIII is indeed the name of an old game, but that has nothing to do with us :)

4. aspartan

aspartan Member

Dec 8, 2008
  5. Gregerh

Gregerh Active Member

Hi, thanks for all the responses we've gotten, all great stuff! A lot of talented artists around here.

I'd just like to point out that we now have a graphical designer for this specific project (even though it's always interesting to see peoples work), so at the moment - we are not in need of a new one.

As it seems now - we might still need someone to handle sound FX.

6. drenmc

drenmc Member

HI
    I just sent you an email - let me know if you need some help on the SFX side of the project (or any audio) -

You can visit my site at http://nerdtracks.com - I'm currently working on another iPhone game (music/sfx) and finishing up a TV series and looking for new projects as I finish these.
    thanks
    dren