Xibalba

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by phoboslab, Dec 2, 2015.

1. phoboslab

phoboslab Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Xibalba is an action packed retro First Person Shooter. It was previously released for iOS and earned hundreds of 5-star ratings.

We worked really hard to make it feel awesome on the AppleTV. If you have a Gamepad, you should definitely check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Thank you very much, phoboslab! Works, looks and sounds very good on Apple TV. Tried it with the Nimbus controllers. Resume works as well.

It's an "extended Universal-App" btw. so if you've bought it already for your iOS device you can use it on Apple TV for free. (That's NOT the case with ALL—but with the most—games.)

Very recommended FPS! True console feeling.

3. s.ennis

s.ennis Member

Sep 26, 2014
    Awesome, I look forward to trying it out soon!

4. s.ennis

s.ennis Member

Sep 26, 2014
    Any plans to bring any of your other titles to ATV?
    Looks like you have some fun little games.

5. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Is this a Doom clone? Any good?

6. lonestarcarper

lonestarcarper Active Member

Nov 27, 2015
    #6 lonestarcarper, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    This game is fantastic on iPad didn't know it was out for Apple TV will be downloading when I get home this evening

Any chance of getting an update more levels weapons ect ect - I would happily pay for another episode

7. musicalmac

musicalmac Active Member

Nov 21, 2014
    This is a benchmark game for the Apple TV. The controls are TIGHT and RESPONSIVE and my Nimbus controller works beautifully. This game is very challenging but very fair, and really pretty incredible at times (particularly the end).

It's more akin to Wolfenstein 3D than it is to Doom. Play it an you'll understand why immediately.

I'd buy Xibalba 2.

8. lonestarcarper

lonestarcarper Active Member

Nov 27, 2015
    #8 lonestarcarper, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    This is one of the best controlling games I have tried the nimbus on so far - if you have the ATV and a nimbus this title is very much worth checking out - if the dev's are still checking in on this thread a google cardboard mode would be slick while not ATV related just a thought

9. Fafner

Fafner Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Gotta agree!
    The controls are great and game runs very smooth!

I do hate that the B button exits the game though.. I keep hitting it when I want to change weapons!
    Using the Nimbus btw