Xcom 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Based Xatu, Jun 1, 2015.

1. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    For a moment there I thought this thread would be about Terror From The Deep! :p

[​IMG]

2. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Bummed it's PC only. I wish it was coming to consoles too.

3. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Me too, I mean, I'm sure that both the XBONE and the PS4 can handle it, now control-wise, maybe the DS4's touchpad would improve the experience and also, why there's no Vita or iOS version coming?, both could be great.

4. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I've seen multiple times that sales of EU and EW were lackluster on consoles and didn't meet expectations. I think in time it'll eventually be ported over, maybe once all the dlc is put out and they make a "game of the year edition" or something similar. As someone who has purchased EU on 360, iOS, and PC I'm fairly excited for this

5. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Playing this game on my phone is bad, I can't imagine on console with a controller.

6. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    It actually played pretty well, got it free with PS+ after having already bought the PC version and wouldn't honestly be that fussed either way.

Considering they don't have any left field architecture this gen unlike the PS3, I would have thought it would have been a no brainer. All said and done though I will get it anyway, especially if they add some PC specific features (whatever that means these days).

7. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I still prefer the originals over the remakes it's probably because I played it so much on the original playstation, to be honest it's probably the game I put more sheer gametime into than anything else.

Xenonauts is my go to now but I still think the originals had something the rest have never been able to recapture.