Universal XCOM®: Enemy Unknown - (by 2K Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Woah just lost 4x in a row lol. Seriously need to adjust my strategy and my team. Still, this is a whole lotta awesome!

2. jeStR65

jeStR65 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2012
    #1382 jeStR65, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
    Just realized how to change the points lol

Hey guys maybe you can add me yeah? Lol jeStR65 like the mp but ran into a hacker who had like 6 guys and all were upgraded against my 2 man team took 5 of them out and finally got me ^_^ lol oh well any suggestions for a balanced team? I have a assault with Titan armor, and a sniper with a plasma rifle been doin damage with my two man show check me out if they fix the game center rankings -.-

3. marker1c

marker1c Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Philipines
    I have a sniper with a laser rifle, a machine gunner with laser, 2 sectoids and my favorite a sectoid commander for mind control ;)

4. marker1c

Sep 14, 2010
    Philipines
    GG jeStR65, I made several mistakes im too anxious to show you my mindcontrol hahaha

5. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    XCOM runs fine on my iPad 2 which I did NOT update to iOS7, I'm still running iOS6. No crashes with tutorial on, no hard reboots, no closing of apps. I guess iOS7 just takes too many resources.

6. wolfie9090

wolfie9090 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
    XCOM runs fine on my ipod 5 with ios 7 until a cutscene and crashmania, I have logged out of gamecenter, rebooted my device, put it in frakking airplane mode, and cleared multitasking, they need to update this please!

7. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    #1387 Aventador, Oct 14, 2013
    Seems that something is bugged in our current match.Every time I enter the match ,after your last move , it just displays "opponent's turn" and does nothing.
    Did you do a move ?

Wish X-com EU had in game chat so we don't have to do this via forums.

8. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I have to say, I've been digging more into single player than multiplayer, and it's all because of the one tip to level up rookies, so when someone gets killed, you don't have to start back with a rookie. I stupidly never did that before, so now the game is a ton more fun and addictive. It would be cool to see some match options (such as unlimited points for the squad picking, map selections, etc.) instead of the random stuff. Such a good game.

9. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    #1389 Edmilan, Oct 14, 2013
    Yeah man, i did a move on my turn. And +1 for that in game chat, games like this one need it

10. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Nice game Edmilan :)..

11. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    same same man!

12. marker1c

Sep 14, 2010
    Philipines
    I love playing Xcom multiplayer but a have one little gripe: out of every seven or so public ranked games that I won only one gets posted on the leaderboards while every lost gets posted each time... wtf?

13. majino

majino New Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Sometimes, games get out of sync with my friends.

They see some people dead and some alive, and this happens also vice versa. Everybody thinks he is winning, but suddenly the game ends for one person.

We are sitting next to each other so we can check that everyone plays a completely different game.

This might be related to the Win/Lose leaderboards issue, because people think they won, but in fact they have lost.

14. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Woo! Got my first Colonial! Really awesome. Though 7 countries have withdrawn, so it's probably going to end soon, but most of my troops made it to at least captain, I think.

15. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Well, I just lost.. Wow that ending was crazy though! I know what I'm doing now, so hopefully I'll be able to win the next game.

16. wolfie9090

wolfie9090 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
    I can't even play it :,(

17. Twenty One

Twenty One Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Oil & Gas Engineer
    Oklahoma City, USA
    Multiplayer is AWESOME!!

That is all....

18. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Can vouch for this.

I played a game where I took a shot at my opponents guy and it showed me getting the kill. Then when coming back to my turn it showed me my opponents turn and that same guy I had shot, actually this time had shot and killed my guy. Was really strange.

19. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    So I finally deleted enough content from my phone to reinstall this and then update it (my phone is now rather clean!).

got banned for a week for my little rant, apparently you aren't allowed to swear vigorously even if you do asterix it out. Anyway, really want to get a few games going, under the understanding I know nothing of the MP mechanics. Anyone fancy firing me an invite for a game? Gamecentre ID is - .P0tshot.

20. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Invite sent!