Universal X-Mercs: Invasion (By Game Insight)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by killercow, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uzur

Uzur Member

Aug 31, 2014
    Try to sign in with your standard Apple ID and reboot the device. It may help.

2. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    Try changing the language on your phone to Latvian or English if isn't already.

3. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Hi all. Thanks for the tips. I tried being signed in with my standard store Id and rebooting, no luck. Then tried setting my region in settings to Latvia, no luck. I'm not game enough to change my language to Latvian for fear of not being able to get it back to English! Haha.

4. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  5. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Do we know when it will be released?

6. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    hey guys, it's available in canadian appstore, 1.12 gb

7. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    How!?

I literally can't play any other game right I want to play X Mercs so bad. Is there a way to switch to and/or download apps from the Canadian store if you live in the U.S.?

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
  9. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Make a Canadian iTunes account. This game is okay, but if you want a full XCOM experience, nothing beats the actual thing.

10. Ashraman

Ashraman New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Fantastic Game. Color me impressed

I generally despise IAP games, but this game is a must-have for any fan of X-Com or turn based strategy games in general. It's not necessary to use real money to buy anything, but cash is only slowly acquired in-game. Good voice acting, deep story, tons and tons unique maps. PvP rewards are unique and take some work to get. Good research and crafting system in-game as well reminiscent of X-Com.

It is possible to upgrade your soldiers and turn them into cyborgs, but it seems they must die first? Unclear. I wonder if the cyborg transformation process causes a loss or reset of experience, so I have avoided it thus far.

11. Ashraman

Ashraman New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Punisher Heavy Passive Skill Broken

This passive is supposed to do 50% damage to an adjacent enemy, but it does not. It does nothing.:mad:

12. Ashraman

Ashraman New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    All Heavy Melee Skills Broken

None of the passive Melee skills work., including Punisher and the Level II Cyborg skill for Heavies.