iPad X-Men: Battle of the Atom - (By Aeria Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 18, 2014.

1. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Correct, you always make a combo. Unless the enemy had a tiny sliver and health and you dot want to waste your big hit. The boss fights can do some minor damage (I just beat Sabertooth's stage and he almost took me out) so saving combos makes sense...

When trying to evolve make sure you have not hidden your squads. The other one you might need may be there. And remember you can't evolve a rare Wolverine and common Wolverine. Pictures have to be the same.

2. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    No it was neither of those issues. I think it's just broken. I can clearly see matches in my list of cards when I look under transfusion. But under evolve, they aren't listed. For example I have two [new exile] Rogue [uc] cards. Same stats, level, picture, everything. But no go. And they're not in any of my decks.

3. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    So two identical cards at max level for best evo?

4. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    The deck I'm building is made up of the school staff and then some very powerful other cards with a high rarity. I won enough matches of the PVP to have a bunch of those Sentinels, and now he's HR+, which I think is super rare? He's ridiculously strong.

But I'm one more PVP away from having all of the professors, which are getting at LEAST 2,000 BP with a combo of two, so that's working very well right now.

5. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    I think I get it. After more playing, I'm grinding some levels for cheap cards to evolve and then consume. And thinking about it, if you could get four cheap commons, evolve into two uncommons and then evolve into a valuable rare, the balance would go way off. I think some characters just can't go up to rare. My theory is that any common can't be taken to rare. It has to start at uncommon to evolve to rare, or rare into HR. Not proven! But i've now got four examples like yours of commons into uncommons that won't go higher.

6. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    You can see how many evolution each card has by the circles at the bottom left. Commons and uncommons only evolve once, while rares go to R+ and then HR.

7. DoomMonkey

DoomMonkey New Member

May 30, 2013
    You can't combine cards there in your Group of 10 cards you're playing with right now you have to take them out of that group and then combine them and put them back

8. Gamercub

Gamercub New Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Friend code NA9JR8BY
    Name is gamercub still trying to get this game figured out add me

9. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Anyone looking for a team? My team is recruiting for active supporters. 22 in Raid and 27 in Battles. Pm me

10. onslaut

onslaut Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Looking for friends and team

Add me for friend and team. Look forward to many battles!

Code: JPER9ENW Name: Onslaut

11. dancingcrane

dancingcrane Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2016
    This server-dependent game was shut down last year. I enjoyed my run with them.