Universal Wyvern (by Ghost Track Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Repulsa, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Heqet

Heqet Member

Dec 15, 2016
    You can do every quest alone or with a group.

You can join each other at anytime to train or group on a quest, but you may need to do the quest twice for the other member to get credit.

There are some guides up on my site as well as the wiki to help you solve them.

Http://WyvernSource.com

Http://Wiki.wyvernsource.com

2. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    #82 ZS77, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Thanks Heqet (I'm assuming the one and same lvl 50 demigod? - yeah, I've been doing my research on Reddit! #), much appreciated.

As it happens, I've got a few hours to kill today so I'm going to dive in and see if I can get over the first few hurdles to make gameplay easier when I don't have quite so much time spare.

Edit: I've taken the plunge! Very impressed so far, seems like there is a wealth of things to do and world to discover. Really looking forward to spending some time working through the training town (New Verden) and then in to the wider world. If anyone wants to say hi, my name is 'Daedalus'.

3. Notturno

Notturno Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Brazil
    Really glad to see that you have embraced wyvern! The community of this game is just awesome, if you need any help in the game for things you just can't find in the wiki, make sure to ask for help in the help channel, enjoy the game! :)

4. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Will do, thanks very much.

After a short play through yesterday and a slightly better understanding of the mechanics, I've decide to scrap my original character (Daedalus) and start afresh (Daedaluz - see what I did there?) # Level 3 but still not sure about the attack control - feels like it needs more feedback to show if a)hit has made contact & b) if the hit was successful/deflected. Even just a little flash of light, couple of pixels - red for success, white for miss perhaps?

Also, Rhialtos quick access bar can't come quickly enough - swapping between weapons is a pain as a ranger!

5. Anniqa

Anniqa Member

Jun 10, 2013
    The green teleporters take you home. There's one in the New Verden Hospital, and plenty more around the world.

6. Heqet

Heqet Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Game is free now. Anyone who bought the game will receive 70 crowns.

7. Heqet

Heqet Member

Dec 15, 2016
    A player uploaded the old Wyvern PC website that still has some fantastic guides for newer players that need some help with questing, adventuring, commands, magic, guilds, races, etc. Some information is out of date because this is an old archive of the site but most is still relevant.

http://www.log9.org/wyvern/wyvern/wyvern/wyvern/wyvern.html

8. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Oh , I simply can't seem to connect to the server... I'm from Asia

9. Notturno

Notturno Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Brazil
    The server goes down sometimes (rarely) and there's a reset every 8h to push updates and such.

10. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Well, then I'll try it again, thank you!

11. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    #91 Makoto, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    It seems that I just got stuck at the "your characters" screen. It's been loading forever looking up characters, and nothing changes when I tap "new character". I can only hit "cancel" to return.