Universal WWE Immortals (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 14, 2015.

1. chadwerd

chadwerd Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Another bug: the top two ranking people in the online leaderboards have clearly hacked the game. They haven't played near enough matches to get that much renown.

2. garrett_Phosphor

garrett_Phosphor Active Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Community Manager/Video Editor - Phosphor Games
    Chicago, IL
    That's not really a bug. That's just bad people hacking a game to take advantage of other people. :(

We're looking into that kind of stuff. I always think it's best to play a game for fun and not for the top spot on a leaderboard anyway, :D ;)

3. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I don't understand what does the device and iOS version to do with multiple-enemies-attacking-at-once bug, but I tried on multiple devices and results are the same. I tried the game on iPad Mini with retina (64GB, iOS 8), iPad Air 2 (128GB, iOS 8), iPhone 5S (64GB, iOS 8) and iPhone 6 (128GB, iOS 8)
    I experienced one crash during the online match on iPad Mini with retina otherwise the game runs smoothly.
    The biggest issue are the mutliple enemies attacking at the same time, sometimes visible, sometimes not. It's happening randomly, but I'd say I'm experiencing this issue in one match of three. Sometimes three times in a row, it's hard to tell. The point is it's happening, online and offline and have to be fixed ASAP. I don't believe this is a new information for you. Considering the amount of players in the leaderboards you had to have multiple bug reports already. So, can you give us ETA on the fix?

4. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Well, the point is, the annoucement of winners for current tournament is expected tomorrow and even though I'm in Top 1% and hardly attacking those first three positions, I'd be pretty disappointed if I didn't get the price I deserve because of those hackers. So are you planning on to do something until tomorrow? It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious;)

5. garrett_Phosphor

Jan 15, 2015
    Chicago, IL
    Macplash, I know you're frustrated, but you don't have to shoot the messenger. ;)

No matter the bug, it's always important to know what device and what version of the operating system you're using. It's critical to the QA team and the developers so we can recreate the issues and figure out how to solve the problems.

We appreciate your input and I'm glad you're already so passionate about the game. Like I've said multiple times on these boards, we're working on it. We'll be addressing it in the first update. I do not have an exact ETA, but, it will be coming soon.

6. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Oh, I'm not shooting yet;) On the contrary, I appreciate if the developer cares and trying to stay in touch with costumers, doesn't matter if it's by proxy or personally. So the point is I'm just trying to be constructive and since I put some money in the game, I'm expecting at least some answers. If you're saying you're working on it, it's great to hear. If you're saying the fix will come soon, sounds fair and I appreciate it. Thanks.

7. garrett_Phosphor

Jan 15, 2015
    Chicago, IL
    #147 garrett_Phosphor, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    I just personally spoke with our team working on it. You'll be glad to hear that I'm in the same office as them :)

The first update, which will address the multiple fighters issue, will be available for download within the week. We are looking into the hacker situation actively, but, I cannot guarantee that the issue will be gone by tomorrow.

EDIT: Well, I was just updated again and the update might not be sent this week for various reasons. But, I'm still hoping that it is and I will update you when I have more information. You'll know when I know. :)

8. garrett_Phosphor

Jan 15, 2015
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks!

The text for the top 3% reward will be fixed in the next update! There is no 3 star gear in the game, so, don't worry, no one will be receiving any. :)

We are not sure about booster packs. But, we're always exploring ways to make the game more fun for our users.

I've reported your problems to the proper people. Thanks!

9. hamstarz

hamstarz Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Still having fun (and I know this is going to be fixed) but it is so, so frustrating to lose an online match solely because of the tag team bug, therefore gaining nothing and losing stamina/time in the process.

10. chadwerd

chadwerd Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Found another bug and it's happened to me twice with Daniel Bryan and Undertaker. After I knock them out their finishers are perfomed on me even after their character has disappeared from the screen.

11. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    It's good but needs work but I like Injustice much more. Also, I tried to buy some stamina for $2.49 but it took the money and I got nothing. Also it doesn't say how many refills you get.

It seems to be a bug that needs fixing. Glad I haven't bought anything expensive as other IAP's might not work either.

Until this feedback gets acknowledged I strongly advise people not to put money in this game as you may lose it.

12. hamstarz

hamstarz Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Has happened to me too. Also, probably mentioned earlier in the thread, but sometimes I'll activate a special and my energy will drain, but nothing will happen. It won't be blocked or anything - just nothing happens, my character stands still as if I didn't do anything (except my energy is gone). Very frustrating too in the later battles when specials swing a match so much.

13. Roadblocked

Roadblocked Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
    is this game better than injustice?

14. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I think this is the same issue as multiple enemies attacking at once. Sometimes they're invisible, sometimes visible. Also, usually they're moving to the left side of the screen so if you're able to manage how to avoid them, they'll just left. But most of the times they're do the damage and frustrate the player, there's no doubt about that. Btw, last time I tried online match I had three enemies at once on the screen and the game suddenly crashed. Might be usefull fact if the developer is still looking for the solution.
    Oh yeah, I can confirm that as well. And a small addition to the known. Today I successfully performed 2nd signature with Nikki (Solar Assassin), which is 2 part kick, the animation began, but the enemy blocked both kicks and did loose almost none of the health. I'm not sure if that happened to me before, but it's pretty strange. If the move wasn't blocked before its activation, how the enemy blocked it anyway during the animation?

-----------------

A lot of negative stuff going on with this early released version. I still don't understand how this could pass the beta testing phase. There's a lot of comparison with Injustice on earlier pages in this thread, but I can't contribute, I never played Injustice. But it was mentioned this is basicly just reskinned Injustice, so if it's true (which I assume the developer never gonna admit), how is it possible to experience such strange bugs? But even if we assume the game's running on the same engine as Injustice, this shouldn't be happening, right? Well, the good thing is the fix is in the works, I just hope a lot (if not all) of these strange issues are being fixed at once.

Oh, I've got a question about the online stats. How come some people have lots of Tournament Defense Wins? What does that mean exactly? Is there a way to exert influence up on the results somehow? I just guess you can "win" when attacked by opponent leaving the match or how it works exactly? I've got 160/175 Offense Wins with level 25 and there are people in leaderboards around me with level 5 or 6 but the same renown points because of high Defense Wins stats. I'd like to understand how this works, cause my Defense Wins are just 2/26 and it seems strange if I can't do anything about it.

15. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    How does boosting cards work? Do you need to level up two of the same cards before boosting to get better results of does this make no difference?

16. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Is there an eta on when online and wbid login will be added to the Android version? I mistakenly started playing that version and put a lot of time into it and there are no daily rewards or bonus missions. Thinking of just switching to iOS, but if the fix is coming at a reasonable time I will stick with it.

17. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I dont think so but with some updates and challenges with more cards it could come close.

18. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    So, when do we get our rewards for the recently concluded tournament?

19. Folgers66

Folgers66 Active Member

Jan 4, 2011
    I am hoping to find this out too. I'm surprised it wasn't just instantly done when the tournament concluded.

20. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    #160 ypai1217, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    You can level up only one copy of the card .. So makes no difference. Just go to the back of the card and upgrade them to elite/legendary status.

Btw I've gotta say I love John Cena's ultimate move. Nothing says 'you can't see me' like a hummer mowing down your opponent #