Universal WWE Immortals (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 14, 2015.

1. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    I got refunded my $9.99 but what sucks is I was told that it would be my 'final refund' from here on out, because iTunes has refunded me too many times in the past already.

But yeah, if they can't have an almost bug free game ready at release then they do not deserve my money.

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    xxteargodxx that's strange, I thought their limit is 3 refunds per year and it's just January, so it shouldn't be a problem. But who knows how it works. I tried to request a refund once and they said it's not gonna happen because I already had the refund for accidental purchase a few months ago. I told them to check my purchase history, I'm buying 3 to 5 premium apps per week and it's ridiculous to have the same limits as other costumers whom buying significantly less. But they didn't care.
    But as I said earlier, there's new 14 days return policy for EU customers, so I'm allowed to cancel my purchase during this period and get refund no questions asked. Well, I purchased 2 x 19,99€ and if the game's not fixed (or at least the patch is announced with ETA details) to the end of the week, I'm cancelling my purchase and getting refund. This game shouldn't be released while having issues like was mentioned here before.

3. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    #123 Leegames, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    Finishing a full PVE tournament usually gives 20k+
    Daily PvP challenges about 10k.

Then it is basically grinding one of the final stages in season 1 or 2.

30k for the first mentioned, means you have to fight about 40-80 matches in PvE to get to 75k.

And then there is the daily login bonus.

Someone mentioned, that you shouldn't buy bronze chars, I disagree - especially for grinding. Having a few bronze chars to support only for energy-reasons and then a strong lead (preferrably one in reserve for switching when energy runs out) will help a lot. Then just switch the second/third members according to their energy/timers.

I hope this makes sense. Too tired to type more or spell check since it is 1:37 AM here after a long work day. :D

Anyways, I love this game. But did experience the multiple char bug, but if Injustice is anything to go by, this will be ironed out soon. :)

Edit: Hmmm... 3 fights online in a row with the dual fighters bug - might this be some kind of exploit or just a REALLY annoying bug?

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    The thing is you dont really need to buy anyone besides the gold $75k daily pack. Silver and Bronze players are given to you for completing the end stages usually.

5. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    True, I just found it suited more to my "energy burn speed" to have a few extra in the beginning. :)

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Agreed at the beginning for sure.

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Nothing sweeter than KO'ing Daniel Bryan in the middle of one of his Yes! Yes! rants.

8. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    My man! Thats the positive attitude I need in this thread haha!

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I think the character I'm having the most fun using is Paige. Not sure what she is like on the show but she is a beast when fighting. I wish I could import her to Injustice.

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I am using the gold Daniels the most but just because he is promoted once so he is my strongest guy. My fav is probably the gold Undertaker though, he gains increased damage every time someone from the other team gets knocked out!

11. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    #131 ypai1217, Jan 20, 2015
    This is my collection so far and not a single cent spent. Like someone had said previously, just need some patience. :)

Triple H for me cause his finishers are devastating and John cena cause his damage increases significantly as his health goes down.

Attached Files:

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Thats funny you have $75k stashed because so do I. Waiting for tomorrows pack :)

13. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    #133 ypai1217, Jan 20, 2015
    # Yeah I drew a new necromancer undertaker from today's pack, so a good draw. Now I have enough characters for 4 teams.. One bronze only online team and then 3 mix and match offline teams to fight battles and earn money.

14. hamstarz

hamstarz Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Question: what are the benefits of increased speed? I have a stone watcher the rock and I was a bit confused when I got to level 5 and saw his unlockable level 2 attack was just increased speed.

are there other benefits besides just increased attack speed? e.g. is there faster adrenaline gain, does he become a better blocker, does his level 1 attack get stronger, etc? it's kind of hard to tell. also do the speed benefits stack if i use his level 2 buff multiple times per match?

thanks for any insight! didn't play injustice so i'm new to this but loving it so far.

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I drew Trish and at first was like eh but her passive is awesome. I was blocking with her and she gives all of her team energy regen. Kind of neat.

16. garrett_Phosphor

garrett_Phosphor Active Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Community Manager/Video Editor - Phosphor Games
    Chicago, IL
    #136 garrett_Phosphor, Jan 20, 2015
    Hey everyone,

I've read through everyone's comments and questions. I appreciate the active discussion about the game and the reports on bugs are immensely helpful, since I can report that directly to the team who works on that sort of thing.

When discussing problems or bugs with the game, please be sure to mention what device you're using and what version of iOS you're on.

We are actively working on the game and will have an update soon to fix some of the more obvious problems.

I am in touch with some of the people working on the game to get some of your questions answered! I'll be back shortly with some answers.

Also, I completely welcome private messages to my account when you're experiencing problems with WWE Immortals. Please try and keep those messages focused on bugs. I can't really answer questions about future content packs.

17. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    #137 ypai1217, Jan 20, 2015
    Yeah, Trish is pretty good , she has fast attacking and the white aegis can activate multiple times, so it's really useful to switch to her after activating your main damage dealers's signature moves and trying to quickly replenish their power meter.

Also she is an ally of Triple H so she gives him a 5% damage and health boost.

Btw what sort of gear have you been able to get so far. I have only 3 1 star gears that I obtained from winning online battles.

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Good to know! Ummm I only have 1 of the 1 star gears lol :(

19. adam90

adam90 New Member

Jan 20, 2015
    How u r getting crash???and where u r getting crash single player or multiplayer???I played 4 ladder in single player but didnt get any crash

20. chadwerd

chadwerd Member

Oct 16, 2012
    I'm playing on iPhone 6 with the most current iOS update. The crashes don't happen very often, but of course they always happen at the worst times. Still having multiple opponents attack me at once. In some instances when the CPU (online or offline) tags out, their partnered will remain on screen BUT, they're invisible! Been hit with several finishers at the same time in a couple of cases. Special 2 abilities like bronze Nikki or silver Brock that are supposed to be unblockable attacks always get blocked which makes the ability useless. Still really enjoying the game. Any idea when the first update will hit?