Universal WWE Immortals (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 14, 2015.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Agreed, dark and muddy.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I seen the computer play as him too in the later stages.

3. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Really? I though you would of loved it, I like it though. I have 3 gold cards now, I really like the gold Undertaker.

4. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    It's amusing enough to keep me interested. I wish they had a crisper art style though. It seems to me like they rushed it and has a cheaper feel than Injustice. Even the user face seems clunkier. Interesting though. I was out of the country for a week so you'll have to give me a few days to catch up. :D

Which level are you grinding for cash?

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    No levels in particular for cash. I just keep trying to progress though the stages as the more you beat the more they give characters and cash. I got several silver cards by progressing like normal then saving for the $75k gold daily pack. You know just how we did in Injustice starting out.

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Glad to have you back by the way! I needed someone to bounce tips and ideas off of!

7. Ein

Ein Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Bring Back Benoit

8. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Mankind and Mr Socko!!!

9. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    This, is a win. !!!!!

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Right!

11. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    This needs to happen!!!

12. chadwerd

chadwerd Member

Oct 16, 2012
    When certain characters special "unblockable" abilities are activated, characters can still block the attacks. This defeats the whole purpose of the special. App crashes occasionally which can be frustrating when you're about to win a match since you lose stamina and have to replay. Multiple characters attacking at the same time is really starting to put a damper on things too.
    At first I didn't mind, but it's starting to annoy now. I really hope a solid update is coming soon.

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    What device are you playing on? I've been playing since release and yet to experience a single crash.

14. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Just drew John Ceno valued at P 201,000 from the $75000 pack. Not bad at all.

15. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I honestly have no idea how you guys are managing to buy the daily pack. Like I said, I've been playing since this thing came out and have a gold D-Bry and a silver Rock and Brock Lesnar and am in no way, shape or form able to rack in 75k in a day. Tips dudes...please, some tips. :(

16. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I agree with chadwerd, the game needs a patch immediately. Multiple characters attacking at the same time is annoying. For online matches it's only possible to fight single matches, because with this bug it's almost impossible to win more fights in a row. In singleplayer, I'm in third screen, the third fight in the bonus round has silver Triple H with over 8000 health and 5000 damage, it's ridiculous. Not to mention other characters jumping into fight and ruin everything. I just don't understand how this game got even released. There was no betatesting? It also crashed one or two times, not a big deal, but it happend so I can confirm what chadwerd said.
    What I'm really dissapointed in is the characters have the same special signatures after level 20. It doesn't matter if it's bronze or golden Trish, bronze or silver Paige, bronze or silver Nikki.. the 3rd signature (or special move) is the same.
    metalcasket: I managed to buy just one daily pack with money I grinded. I bought 2 golden characters with IAP (which I honestly regret considering the mentioned issues above), I just don't understand how is it possible to get money for daily deal in one day. Well, as I wrote earlier, you need around 130 fights to get that amount. Only way to get it sooner is to progress through the new singleplayer stages. But as I said, I'm stuck with ridiculously overpowered Triple H, so no more progress for me.

17. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Save up all your monies for gold (don't spend it on silver or bronze boosters) and make sure you are able to atleast clear the online quests daily and then clear the battles as soon as you can. Battles give you a one time gold bonus when you complete it the first time and some ven give you new characters. The daily wbid login sometimes gives you bonus cash and finally just keep playing regularly and using the energy refills if needed.btw bonus battles are harder and last for about 8 battles but they give the most cash.

Eventually you will be able to have three or four teams (including a team of golds) working around the clock to give you enough money to be able to buy a gold card everyday.Trust me, it's hard and you might not be able to get a gold card everyday at first but you will get better at it as your teams get stronger and you will be able to take up tougher challenges/battles.

18. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    I'm really getting sick of dealing with this double team bug, I've had to deal with it since launch date on the 14th and it happens almost 4+ times daily in one sitting while playing!!

This is very frustrating especially when trying to complete the online daily challenges.

I'm on hold waiting for iTunes Support on the phone going to try and have my $9.99 refunded.

19. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I lost my patience already, it's unplayable ATM and it seems it's getting even worse. Luckily for me I'm in the EU so my IAP can be cancelled and refunded easily with one click, but I'll wait if there's a patch on its way. If it's not here until end of the week, I'm cancelling my purchase as well. There's no point to waste any energy and time until the game's fixed properly. For now, it's just frustrating instead of fun.

20. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Try to keep progressing battles. Especially the bonus battles, thats where you can earn up to like $4,500 a battle.