Universal WWE Immortals (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 14, 2015.

1. David Villanueva

David Villanueva Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Yeah. I bet he's in this update, hidden under a challenge. Or something. Yeah, that was weird, but hey. Three new golds and one new silver is nothing to sneeze at, I think.

2. David Villanueva

Dec 11, 2010
    Yeah. I bet he's in this update, hidden under a challenge. Or something. Yeah, that was weird, but hey. Three new golds and one new silver is nothing to sneeze at, I think.

3. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    So I got this game mostly because I like the Injustice format but I was big into Wrestling in the 80's (What boy wasn't then?) You know, the WWF had their own cartoon for crying out loud!

Had a bit of a nostalgia bomb clearing the first challenge and there is Macho Man in my roster. He was probably bigger in the 90's than the 80's but it still made me a little sad to think he's gone.

I think the way they have him attack and some of his moves is a fitting tribute. Totally over-the-top corny as hell machismo. He'd be proud.

4. David Villanueva

Dec 11, 2010
    I've opened like 8 gold packs and haven't got even one of the new characters there. Is it even possible to get them there? I think I'm just gonna be buying cards at the regular store...

5. CrazedJava

Jan 29, 2015
    Pulled a Gold Steve Austin today, so it looks like they are in the packs.

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Lucky!

7. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I think Game Center achievements was added! I am stoked about that unsure when that even happened.

8. CrazedJava

Jan 29, 2015
    For those of you still playing, you owe it to yourselves to boost Daniel Bryan - Evolved up to Legendary VII. He is a complete beast.

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I think the Skull King HHH is my favorite character in the game. He looks awesome but I really love his damage over time stuff. If anyone tags in against him they take DOT automatically then his special 2 does a serious amount of DOT also.

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Still loving this game! I think I like it more than Mortal Kombat but mainly because that game has been buggy as crap since launch.

11. CrazedJava

Jan 29, 2015
    Did you notice the update today with Big E and Ultimate Warrior?

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    At work so no wifi but I will check it out soon as I get home!

13. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    The game is freezing a lot for me since the update, anyone else experiencing this?

14. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Is it just me or has there been changes to the graphics and camera angles too?

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Just you I havent noticed anything different.

16. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    lol sounds about right #

17. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    I have seen some differences. For instance, I think in Sheamus's finisher there is an extra graphic stream of a Celtic symbol on the final kick.

18. CrazedJava

Jan 29, 2015
    Interesting. I noticed they changed Daniel Bryan's finisher again.

Also, there are better lighting effects now so the graphics are a little crisper.

19. David Villanueva

Dec 11, 2010
    Looks like Evolved Paige for the next challenge. Looking to try and make her my main card, because I'm growing tired of Evolved Cena, and have been terrible at keeping up with the newer challenge cards, so I have none of those up to Level VII. Already saving up everything I don't spend on daily gold packs to try and score as many Paige cards I can from the get go.

20. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    It looks like they also added another page of full matches, I assume higher level. Haven't finished the last page pre-update yet.