Universal WWE Immortals (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 14, 2015.

1. David Villanueva

David Villanueva Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    So, yeah. A couple of hours go by and I get Orton from a 100,000 pack. I can confirm he's not in the store after getting one, so pretty much spend 800 bucks or grind through a million repeated gold cards to get him to level VII. Guess this game is gonna last me way longer than I originally expected.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Sweet thanks for letting us know its possible man!

3. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Even with my current roster, still not there overall to attempt nightmare.

Unless I have a shot at completing 4 of the challenge stages (I'll do just about anything for a silver booster or better) it's generally not worth the time, so I'm spending the time until the next challenge hoping to get everyone ranked and levelled up enough to attempt nightmare.

I do like this Daniel Bryan Evolved card, but hope they don't keep doing him. He's now the first Immortals character to have 3 different cards.

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yup I felt the same way and barely made it past the nightmare stage. I was struggling bad with my silver cards. Plus if a battle needs a certain card just pray you have a decent one.

5. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    I'm giving Nightmare a go this time.

All my bronze characters except Sheamus is legendary VII and I'm on fight 8 on the bronze only battle but it's not easy.

I find taking a few light hits really boosts the special bar but you need to be very wary.

The only battle I'm worried about is the bronze & silver characters only, as my silvers are pretty poor.

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I am sorry I meant I barely made it past the difficulty before nightmare. I wont even try nightmare lol.

7. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    I'm farming credits on Bonus Games 4 & 5 right now, using two teams.

Bonus Game 4: Cyborg Lesnar (III, lvl 39), Evolved Cena (II, lvl 41), King of Kings HHH (II, lvl 39) & Necromancer Undertaker (IV, lvl 40)

Bonus Game 5: Lumberjack Big Show (VII, lvl 46), No! No! No! Daniel Bryan (VII, lvl 47), Hound of Justice Roman Reigns (VI, lvl 43) & Angelic Knight Trish Stratus (VI, lvl 45)

So I add a silver, bronze or new character (currently either Orton or Evolved Bryan) to the above mentioned gold characters.

I'll be moving Necro Taker to Bonus Game 5 as I want 5 characters there.
    Each bonus game has 8 matches and if I have 5 characters there, that makes 15 matches. Obviously by the time I get to the 16th match, my first character has sufficient stamina for that match.

That leaves me with 3 characters to handle Bonus Game 4, so 9 matches there.

I think by the time Gold Orton & Evolved Bryan are level 4s, I will reevaluate.

PS I do tackle Bonus Game 6 every so often and its a handsome payoff. But the later matches has gold boss characters (red cards) and that often means I need to drop 2 Legendary VIIs to get the win.

8. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    It was much easier this time around compared to when I got Brock last time.

I'm trying to get 2 or 3 silvers to Legendary VII then I'll be good to go. My Nikki Bella is a VI and she's kickass actually.

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea I def have to work on my silver and bronze guys to make life easier on me.

10. garrett_Phosphor

garrett_Phosphor Active Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Community Manager/Video Editor - Phosphor Games
    Chicago, IL
    Hey guys,

We're aware of the WB login issue.

Be sure to update to the latest version. If there's still a problem, let me know.

11. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Why havent you answered about the skill cost increase? A bunch of us have asked but no answers?

12. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012

Hey Garrett

I too would like an answer please.

The price increases have beyond what's reasonable and has caused lack of enjoyment.

Could you please take this up with the decision makers and ask them to do something about it?

Thanks Garrett

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Did anyone else have some skill increases cost like $12k? I think I did but now they are $4k for skill 2 upgrades and $5k for skill 3 upgrades since the update. Was it always like that?

14. David Villanueva

David Villanueva Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    I don't really know if it was always like that, but I did find those issues with upgrades being super expensive, though. I'm going to upgrade a bunch of my specials now.

15. CrazedJava

Jan 29, 2015
    Looks like it was a bug. After the update today, it is no longer 10,000+ to upgrade a special 2.

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea its $4k for a 2 and $5k for a 3.

17. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    I was able to beat the first four challenges on Nightmare difficulty. The final one is a bit of a pain but I should be able to scrape through if I can fully upgrade my Roman Reigns Character to legendary 7. I have Trish Stratus and Triple H at legendary 7, level 50 currently.

18. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    That's still over double what it was before. I didn't do the last update because of that bug, and I think it's charging me $2,500 to go from level 3 to 4.

I only get to play a little bit every day, so I still have mostly bronze, no gold, and only 3 silvers. Going to the new costs would totally stop me completely.

19. CrazedJava

Jan 29, 2015
    Actually, it's now the same as Injustice. For gold characters it is about 4k for Special 2 and 5k for Special 3 and the price is no longer increasing as you go up.

I think that's a better way of handling it. I really didn't like the whole "start cheap and get ridiculously expensive towards the end" idea.

20. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Right.