Universal WWE Immortals (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Werent you just saying they are pushing the freemium envelope and such a few posts back? Why reward them with a IAP? The freaking skill cost even went up man!

2. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    You're right. Greed is rounding this game. I can't even get into the game anymore. I wonder if the update broke something. Sent them a ticket.

3. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    You know I probably would of bought the starter pack too but with the skills costing so much now I would be hurting for coins soon anyway. Thats on top of the game being more stingy with coins than Injustice :(

4. worldcitizen1919

Jun 27, 2012
    I read on their forum where someone bought the starter pack and didn't get the contents and game crashed. I think they're taking some accounts offline to do troubleshooting.

5. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    The skill costs are so ridiculously high that I almost wonder if it is a bug. The jump in skill costs are exponential.

Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that packs seem to keep handing out worthless power cards I already have instead of skill cards I could actually use.

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Phosphor any word about why skill cost has gone way up? Bug or a known thing?

7. worldcitizen1919

Jun 27, 2012
    Found out why my game wouldn't start.

It looks like a corrupt save game.

Easily fixed. Delete the app reinstall it. Then log on to your account but DONT close the game. Instead play for a while so that it saves again over the corrupt save game and it will work again.

8. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Hi Phosphor. Like AmenBrother, I'd like to understand why the mighty spike in upgrade costs too

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    What battle have you all found to be the best for making money?

10. David Villanueva

David Villanueva Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Special 6, but you have to be built like a tank. Special 5 is pretty decent and you can beat any battle in it with a single rank VII character with gooe exp. That's what I do in order to go through it with multiple characters.

I do have one question. I've asked before but no one answered, so I might as well do it again. Is there any way to get a Gold Randy Orton card that isn't that starter set? I read in a different forum that it does appear in the packs, but is pretty rare. I certainly haven't had one come up, and have seen no evidence of him appearing that way, so I wanted to know if any of you have been able to draw one without ever paying.

11. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Havent seen 1.

12. Jack Package

Jack Package New Member

Feb 22, 2015
    logging in

Hi guys, made this account especially to ask this question...

Why can't I log into my WB account in game? I registered an email, verified it and did all that and I still cannot for the life of me log in, I just keep getting into a loop of picking a name and then immediately being logged out.

Help would be massively appreciated, am I missing something

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    So if we buy the starter pack is that character buyable in the store after that? If not that is terrible. Why would we want just 1 gold character that we cant even buy in the store?

14. CrazedJava

Jan 29, 2015
    No, he is not buyable in the store. I assume he is available in the Gold Booster Packs but can't confirm that is true.

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    What? That is so stupid.

16. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Yup, more than a little odd. You'll end up having maxed out silver characters stronger than him as I hear the Gold Orton cards are rarities

17. CrazedJava

Jan 29, 2015
    I think it is supposed to be analogous to Shazam in Injustice, give the players a reason to keep buying gold boosters. Though I think it's a little early in the process to introduce that mechanic when there are so few characters in the game right now.

And yes, I have a Legendary rank 5 Sheamus that is quite a beast. Made getting through the expert level of the latest challenge quite easy.

The problem I see is that on random draws you had 1 in 7 chance of getting the same character. So I have a rank 6 Undertaker Necromancer because I draw him almost every other time I do a Gold Booster. Yet no gold John Cena or Triple H yet. At a certain point the gold boosters won't be worth the hassle because the sellback is so low. I am not going to keep getting duplicates I have to sell back just in the hopes of pulling a gold Randy Orton. I'll just be happy to have him in my collection and use him for farming.

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I am struggling toward the end of the 2nd difficulty of this challenge. Its getting hard now for my guys, I have like 5 fights left total and I cant pass 2 of them so I am going to level them up some more, buy some skills, or buy some duplicate cards to boost them. :eek:

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Omg I did it! I got very lucky though. I was struggling and getting pissed actually on the last fight with Daniel B for the 2nd stage of the challenge. They even took away your special 3 power during fight. Also it requires a HHH which I have the gold version of. But he is kind of weak and lower level so it was hard. I was grinding away and noticed I had enough for a $75k pack so I bought it and guess who it was!!!!! HHH :) I promoted him and beat the last battle right after that. Thats after trying to beat it at least 20 times! Wow what a ride that was.

20. David Villanueva

David Villanueva Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Haha! That's great, man. Congrats. The Nightmare level is too much for my roster, though. The last fight in the Bronze-only part of that thing is pretty much impossible for my level VII bronze guys.

Guess I'm stuck saving up for a bunch of Evolved Bryans. Also, I hate what they're doing with the Orton thing. Giving it a daily go, though. I'm still hopeful I'll get an Orton card on a booster, for some reason...