Universal WWE 2K (by 2K Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Apr 16, 2015.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #81 oldsnake, May 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    I usually use after i do a Finishing Move,i never fail. But there a possibility to Abort The Move,but i don't know what i do to do so.
    Edit: you simple need to abort to touch the ring near to the turnbuckle.

2. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    I have to admit it's driving me away from playing. I try with John Cena and I go against the weakest wrestler I can find, and if I'm lucky I can win one out of ten matches. I must be missing something. Pretty frustrating. It needs a difficulty setting lower than "WTF?"

3. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    What? It's so easy for me at last,I can user the weakest wrestler and beat John cena 50/50 match,currently I win 480 matches,and 128 Multiplayer Match,you need only to learn how play,play all the tutorial,then again eventually,I'm sure that then you've some fun.

4. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    The most hated Thing,it's when I play a multiplayer match,when I'm ready for my finishing move,it say"you're Opponent has quit the game,but,maybe cause someone doesn't know this,quit a match when you're near to loose,it give the Victory to me,so,play like a man!
    I've already unlock all,for unlock everything in game,you need to win at last 350 matches,with special requierements.let's hope for an update with new things to do.

5. islesfan

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    #85 islesfan, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    I think I see where my error was. Apparently the ratings mean nothing in the wrestlers. The only time I had ever won was with Daniel Bryan (I'm and Islanders fan, so he was the only guy I had ever heard of - Yes! Yes! Yes!). I went back to using Bryan and I was able to win again. John Cena may be a "94" but he's useless.

6. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Infact,don't Look at they're Ratings,Jonh Cena it's 94,in The roster,Nobody has 94 Like Him,then,There My Champion Brock Lesnar,that it's 93,remember that play Career Mode with you're favorite superstar,no matter if has 85,86,but You can Make Him more stronger,until 99,that The max.Currently i've 4 of My favorite superstar that Are 99,Brock Lesnar,Undertaker,Triple H,Sting,and My Personalized superstar,at 99,they're awesome.Also,depends of they're type of Fighting,there're 4 different wrestlers ability,Like Brawler,Wrestler,Tecknique,And Balanced,each with they're Own ability.

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    UPDATE 1.1 it's Out:
    • Multi-Swipe gestures now allow a wider range of inputs based on distance and swipe angle
    • Additionally tuned directional swipe used for grapples and reversals
    • Increased responsiveness of controls for movement, pins, and submissions
    • Bug fixes for Create-A-Superstar
    • Bug fixes for title match celebration
    • Ability to turn Entrances on or off in Options menu
    This it's not the kind of update I was expected,turn on-off Entrance? You already do by touch during entrance to skip,same was in the Options..no new Matches,Superstars,new Dress for Personalized Superstar,what a Shame.

8. islesfan

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    If it solves the Swipe-swipe-swipe-crap nothing happened, then I'm happy! I've gotten much better at the game, but there are times where it just inst doing what I'm telling it to do.

9. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Really wish the had a virtual pad. Just can't do swipe

10. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Anyone else having issues with the game crashing at the splash screen? I just boughtbit and can't even load the game it just crashes 1 second later.

P.s. Tried restarting my phone number of times. iPhone 6 user.

11. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    No Problem here,IPhone 6 Plus,But i'm on IOS 8.3,i Downgrade My iPhone From iOS 9x to' iOS 8.3 only for Biosshock And MHFU.Maybe You're on iOS 9x?

12. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Yep on 9.3.3. Perhaps that's the issue. I might need to apply for a refund in it's not sorted out in a week.