Universal WWE 2K (by 2K Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Apr 16, 2015.

1. C3FFF0E

C3FFF0E Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Moderator in Vainglory Forum
    Philippines
    Me either. They should able to delete a custom character and also when making a custom character, it always close on some iDevices.

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,Game of The Week!! It's been a surprise For eveyone since it came out this week from The Nowhere..

3. Blackwidow

Blackwidow New Member

Apr 18, 2015
    If you go back to the main menu and select Create you can then choose Edit or Delete for a custom Superstar you created. Just tap delete and then tap the icon for your superstar.

4. And_75

And_75 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    L.A.
    You are so wrong on NBA 2k15. It was complete rewritten and its on another planet compared to NBA 2k14. I agree with you in principle but your example is complete false. NBA 2k15 is a PS3 game in your pocket and a milestone in my opinion for mobile sports game

5. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Welcome to TA! :)

Uhhhh...how the hell did I not even notice there was a "Create" option in the main menu? o_O Thanks dude!

6. nwong

nwong Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2015
    Does anyone know if they will do a free update with new superstars?I am "worried" about having to pay extra later to get new superstars to play with.

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    it's too soon to know,but obvious in a Game Like this updates means more Superstars,more types of matches,etc..we can only wait and see if 2k do regular free updates with new superstars or Matches,more costumization,or if they want add it as IAP...to be honest i don't have any problem to spend 2 bucks For a Superstars of The 80 pack,but again,if they come as free update It's better..

8. nwong

nwong Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2015
    The problem is that the their roster of superstars is quite big so could be very costly if they did this.It's actually making me abit cautious. I am going to see if I can get an answer from customer support :)
    Not sure why I didn't think about doing this earlier :D

9. senorian

senorian Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    My bigger concern is if 2K will update the game at all. Judging by looking at NBA 2K15 their last update is version 1.0.4 which seems to indicate they hardly updated that game at all. Maybe this will be different since you can add different matches and wrestlers but I'm holding onto my $8 for now.

10. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    NBA 2K15 has been updated 4 Times..

11. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Well this is the first game I've been so disappointed in that I asked for a refund. Just applied for a cancelation of purchase through apple and *poof* I got my refund and it's gone from my purchased list. Happy times and good riddance to this nonsense of a game.
    I've never asked for a refund on a game before but this time £5.99 for a game this poor felt justified.
    I'll stick to WR3D and let that be the last time I bother with official WWE games as nothing good ever comes of it.

12. TWG75

TWG75 New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Did you want some cheese with your whine?You're a bit of a drama queen aren't ya? We get it, you don't like the game, why post over and over about it?

This game is far better than the horrible WR3D in every way possible.

13. nwong

nwong Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2015
    I got a reply to my question about future updates.
    I guess they are waiting on the sales figures first.Had hoped for a solid yes now I am just going to wait abit before buying.

Thank you for contacting 2K support and for your interest in the mobile WWE 2K!
    As for your questions regarding if there will be future updates and if there will be any new wrestlers in the mobile game, I'm afraid we have no information present at the time. I do suggest to follow follow our website (https://www.2k.com/) and our Twitter (@2K, @Ronnie2K, @NBA2K), Facebook and Youtube pages instead as those are the places where any updates or info will be announced.
    If you have any further questions or problems as well, you are also more than welcome to contact me again and I’ll be glad to assist you further.
    With regards,
    Tim L.
    2K Support

14. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Tell him dude! It's one thing to say you don't like the game but another to suggest a terrible game is better. Anyway I am enjoying this game like about everyone else I do wish for more wrestlers to be added in the future as the lineup is slim, but the main part of a game to me is gameplay and I really like the gameplay on this one and that alone will make it worth the price in the long run and a career mode is good too.

15. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I find this is a very fun game. I have no idea why someone would want a refund as it is the best WWE game out there.

16. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=259668][​IMG][/thread] [thread=259667][​IMG][/thread] [thread=258324][​IMG][/thread] [thread=259632][​IMG][/thread] [thread=259673][​IMG][/thread]
    [thread=259784][​IMG][/thread] [thread=259631][​IMG][/thread]

WWE 2K

[​IMG]

Is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

April 16th, 2015

VOTE HERE

Developers, publishers and/or affiliates cannot vote for their own game!

17. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
  18. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #78 oldsnake, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
    If someone it's interesting In play on Multiplayer,send me a friend request on Gamecenter
    Id: oldsnake71
    Report you come from TA..
    Thanks

19. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    This game is a blast! I've never been a wrestling fan, but I'm having a great time with the game.

20. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    So, wrestling fans help me out here. What is the point of the turnbuckle? In the training, I was able to use it no problem, but in actual matches it appears to be useless, since my opponent always gets up and walks away while I take the ten minutes or so that it takes to climb the ropes and jump off. More importantly, is there a way to abort the move? Once I climb up the ropes, I don't appear to have any choice but to jump down on the empty ring and hurt myself.