Universal WWE 2K (by 2K Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Apr 16, 2015.

1. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I was hoping for a Tag a Team and Championships as well as close ups and girls. Are there any girls in this?

I read 2K in Canberra are closing shop for good.

2. C3FFF0E

C3FFF0E Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Moderator in Vainglory Forum
    Philippines
    Don't worry, It will always be update. Don't loose hope for your $8 'cuz its really worth in the end. As I can and as I agree with you too, for now we can call it "CRAP". As to my suggestion, if there's a "Virtual Stick" or something virtual to be press, it would be awesome! but for now, it doesn't. Also as like what you said, it is iresponsive. But yeah, it will always update.

3. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012

Thanks For the review. Maybe i will wait for a $.99.

I play wr3d everyday so to go to a crappy but pretty game would just waste space on my phone.

4. RomanReigns

RomanReigns Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Controls are too non-responsive..counter fails for me alotta time

5. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Personally I'd wait for a sale as I'm just about to delete it, even though I just spent £5.99 on it this morning o_O really I shouldn't have expected it to be decent in the first place as most official WWE games are rubbish.
    Oh well you live and learn at least it was only a fiver and not £40 on a console game :D
    Back to WR3D and 2D for me.

6. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    very good game, its an bit dificult using gestures but is playable. Hope an update came out soon whit virtual joystick support.

7. C3FFF0E

Aug 3, 2014
    Philippines
    Yep! Hoping for that too :)

8. C3FFF0E

Aug 3, 2014
    Philippines
    Problem!

The game always close when creating a custom character. Sometimes it gets lag.

My suggestion:
    *Commentators voices
    *Referee
    *Virtual Joystick (something to be press. We're tired on swiping)
    *Bug Fixes
    *Forget to add this modes: Ladder Match, Money in the bank and so much more.
    *More roosters.
    *Change the menus sound to something new.
    *Character Voices.

9. Ragn4rok 74

Ragn4rok 74 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Sounds like I saved myself some heartache and cash by reading the reviews. No play by play kind of kills the experience and I definitely would not dig the swipe controls. I'm glad the Halo games and Lost Within came out. I was busy getting those and didn't see this came out until later. My little 16gig iPad Air is bursting at the seems lol.

10. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Not such a sexy impression there, I'm glad I waited for your continued feedback. Your initial post regarding gesture controls and QTE's had me hesitant. 2K's IOS sports games have always been a bit spotty in terms of quality, although I do appreciate their premium approach, they never seem to get the touch controls right.

11. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Well glad I saved some people a few pound :D I just can't wait when it comes to wrestling games which is why I grabbed it right away. Just glad I'm a working adult who doesn't mind spending a fiver on rubbish games lol.

12. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Totally Agree with You're Suggestion,It's too much incomplete..and a Virtual joystick..and Hell In a Cell? I see Steel Cage,but not sure about HIAC..

13. C3FFF0E

Aug 3, 2014
    Philippines
    Yeah, just like you're playing a plane 3D wrestling game. There's a cage match but there is no HIAC and also the elimination mode. But somehow your $8 dollar is worth for having this game on your iDevices which also comes in handy. If you don't have a console to play the real WWE, then get this. I know it will gets update.

14. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I play it every SMACKDOWN VS RAW of the PS2 era,was my favourite,and I still play today every year WWE 2k on PS3 and now on PS4,but,the lack of iOS wrestling Games,I've on my old iPhone 4 TNA WRESTLING,and on my iPhone 6 plus there only two Wrestling games,good games,WRESTLING REVOLUTION,and it's 3D version,with tons of content,costumizations,lot of updates,but I was waiting an official WWE to play and have in my pocket..let's hope for some updates of the matches,Roster,fix,and a Virtual Joystick..And icloud..

15. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Thanks SP. I owe ya one.

16. Ragn4rok 74

Ragn4rok 74 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Has anyone tried any multiplayer matches yet? I'm still on the fence and wondering how they work.

17. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    You know the funniest thing is that this same game on Android right now is $.99! Here it's $7.99! WHHAAAAATT??!!:eek:

18. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Because this is the only fully licensed wrestling game on iOS I think it's worth getting. While it's very average now I think with updates it can be good. I love wrestling and still am interested in getting this but undecided. But we see so few licensed wrestling games that do we really have much choice?

19. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    But they often update them with improvements. I love NBA 2K15, but it also drives me crazy as I constantly orbit my assignment on defense. Run past him, run back past him, watch him score... Some of that is just life with touch controls.