Universal WW2: Sandbox. Strategy & Tactics (by HeroCraft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Took WF6FFYMFXLX9
    Thank you

2. TouchMay

TouchMay New Member

Nov 18, 2014
    I took K64TLEF766FW
    Thanks! :)

3. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Is there a way to change alliance cause in one of my games I was playing as France and Switzerland joined the axis which caused quite a bit if trouble for me

4. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Redeemed LPL3WLL7WTRJ, Thank You very much:)

5. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
  6. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    #26 CalinR, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    Hey guys, just, by the way, having ads for other games in a premium game is entirely unacceptable. I didn't pay $10 for this game so I could see some ad about some soccer game when I boot up your game. Be sure that I'm gonna change my review in the App Store for this version up until I stop seeing ads.

That aside, congratulations on making hearts of iron without having to go through paradox. I was very disappointed when I heard what happened to your company regarding that, and I'm very glad that you guys are actually making a hardcore 4x strategy game for mobile devices. I can't make enough compliments about this game's design and scope, really, a fantastic effort. But things like ads are basically two steps forward, one step back.

I do have a question though: is it possible to add an option where every nation starts with no technologies researched? I understand that this is the gameplay mechanic that allows you to simulate the geographical outcome of the war, but I'd love to play as Germany and actually spend money on research as opposed to making that a non-existent gameplay feature for them. Thanks in advance, and sincerely hope you change your mind on the ads.

7. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    Attached image of in game ad. This needs to be fixed immediately.

Attached Files:

8. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Hey a Asia map is going to be added to the game
    New countries like china, japan

9. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    We're marching out to the East! Plunge into a new asian map containing Tibet, China, Japan and 14 other countries! Improved random events system and better graphics are also included in this update!

[​IMG]

Google Play http://bit.ly/Sandbox-GP
    App Store http://bit.ly/SandboxFree-iOS

10. anabolicMike

anabolicMike Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    This is the kinda game I'm looking for, it really is. But ads in a premium game? You know I totally wanted to forgive you guys for screwing me over with that Majesty set of games but ads Ina premium game..... Damn this game looks so fun, but but but too much could go wrong way to much with this company.... Damn

11. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    #31 Best75, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    I am played the new Asia map and japan seems a bit powerful, has a strong navy and keeps doing landing operations

12. ThDogeMan

ThDogeMan New Member

Mar 10, 2017
    Alliances

Such as if you as Norway (just a example) can you join axis? Or if you Italy (just a example) can you join allias?
    Please reply