Universal Wrestling Revolution 3D (Pro)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 2, 2015.

1. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Mdickie is kinda like the lesser known version of the Trese brothers in that his major projects like Wrestling Revolution and hopefully Weekend Warriors keep getting plenty of updates before being cast aside even if those updates are not as frequent as when first released. I think unless WWE puts forth a major effort into mobile Mdickie pretty much has iOS/Android locked down gameplay wise, at least for now. I would like to see Adam Ryland bring his Wrestling Spirit / TEW series over to iOS which are some more fantastic wrestling games that are very different than WWE mobile and Wrestling Revolution but that may not happen unfortunately unless Greydog Software decides to take the uncertain plunge into iOS / Android territory.

2. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Defo, he does have the best wrestling sim on mobile devices hand down. I said it before, right now i have every wwf and wwe wrestler created and they look awesome, and they all have their original music play! Its so good watching seth rollins come to the ring with his own music and attire, and all his moves, all the way to stone colds music hitting and have him come down and stun everything in sight lmao seriously this sim from mat dickie has my praise, which is why id like to see more done. Mat emailed me a while back and said it was processor and size restraints why he dudnt add the things i was asking about, so lets hope with the more powerful ios devices now and apple tv, im praying this game will be took to the next level. Either way best £8 i have ever spent ✌#️

3. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Hell yeah!! More updates!!

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    We have to contact the dev to see if he can add Mfi support. He keeps updating it so he might as well add it to make this the ultimate wrestling game.

5. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Omg that would be so epic if that happned, damn that wud be update of the year for me!

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Do you know where he is active? We should really see if he could add it.

7. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Facebook, just search Mdickie and you'll find is channel. Ask there and he will reply.

8. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Sorry for late reply, ive emailed him a couple of months ago, he is a great guy for answering emails. Il write and ask cuz thats an awesome idea!