Universal Wrestling Revolution 3D (Pro)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    I was afraid of that, it would be a difficult move to do, one bug i want fixed, well if you can call it that, is just for this game i downloaded many real wrestler music off of itunes and have put them with their appropriate wrestlers. But some of the music is really really quiet? For example, i created xpac and gave him the dx music, but yiu can hardly hear it while triple hhh and kurt angles music is loud and clear!?

2. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    The music is nothing to do with the game. That's down to the quality of the stuff you downloaded :D

3. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    But how? They are the originals off of itunes? It couldnt possibly be such a difference in quality? I wish i cud show you because the difference is huge! Lol others play fine while others are barely playing in the back... So i take it no one else has had this problem #

4. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Oh I just presumed you'd downloaded them from somewhere else ;)
    I've no idea why that would happen then.

5. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    No i got the originals, thats why its has to be a bug or something that needs to be addressed, as some of rhe music on there the quality is very poor, so im sure mcdickie will sort this in an upcoming update fingers crossed! P.s i done what you said about moving wrestlers, and i now have the most legendary dream line up under one alliance, the best of every show out there lmao it looks amazing! Lol

6. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    I get this too. It will play loud for like 1-2 sec then go a bit soft.

All songs were paid for through itunes. I can still hear it just softer.

7. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Thanx for the reply, i knew it wasnt right! I hope it gets fixed, i cant wait for more updates, which i hope will be soon. It be amazing if online play was added! How cool would that be!

8. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Wow guys wish i could show you my roster, it has over 50 wwe wcw ecw tna superstars all with their own music! Well some i have gave some other rock themes, i have even matched all relationships like in the real wrestling, such as paul bearer being takers manager and him having a feud with kane. Its unreal what you can do with this game, i wonder if there will be any more updates?!

9. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I would bet on there being more updates mdickie usualy has brilliant support for his games.
    I know he's working on a new game that he's just submitted at the minute tho.

10. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Really? For ios?? If so do u know anything about it?
    I would love to see more updates to the wrestlinf rev 3d, there is so much that can be done...

11. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    The new game is called School Days from the info I read on his Facebook. It's the spiritual successor to Hard Time although much more ambitious with a bit more of a learning curve (according to a couple android users). Submitted simultaneously to android and apple, it was released on android a couple of days ago. School Days should arrive on iOS when Apple decides to put it in the App Store.

I believe Wrestling Revolution 3D will continue to get some updates. Wrestling Revolution 2D was worked on a long time and is now a much different game than the first App Store release. I can't say for sure there will be new updates but I'm hopeful for the future of the game :) .

12. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    School days mmm is it what i think it is? Or do u know abit about the game and plot?
    Also thanx for the reply ✌#️

13. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Check out mdickie on Facebook for more info. But the game looks like his other game hard time but this time your in a school and learning stuff while going through school and you can graduate into a job. Or drop out, or even die. I've been following it since he announced it and it sounds great.

14. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Haha that sounds awesome, yeah i dont have facebook, not really into it to be fair, but that sounds good. Id love to see those religious games he released o pc come to ios as they look hilarious in the youtube vids ✌#️

15. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Does this have mfi support yet?

16. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Unfortunatley not, but man would that be soooooooo epic, and online multiplayer would push this to my top game on ios of all time. Now that you mentioned it i want mfi support bad!! ✌#️

17. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Not seen any updates for a while now # This game should be at the top of the charts for what it is, and yet there is so much more potential for this game its unreal. This is one of the very very few games that has a permanent spot on my ios devices and always will...especially since i have all the characters and their real music ✌#️

18. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I expect there should be a update to WR3D in the coming months. On Facebook Mat wrote something about needing to finish up the MMA components before being able to update the iOS version of WR3D.

Here is the exact quote in response to a fans question about iOS WR3D: "The iOS version fell into a groove where WR3D could not be updated again until the MMA components are added properly. All or nothing, I'm afraid."

Weekend Warriors is close to release on iOS so hopefully that means another update to WR3D down the road. :D

19. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Omg you just made my year buddy! I wrote an email to mat five months ago, and he personally responded. It was only to thank him for all his great games, but i asked about this game but he did not say much about updating at the time, so this news is awesome!

20. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Finally! A new update! Not as major as the other ones but still shows mat has luv for this game, also a new martial art fighting game just released so another awesome game. Still praying that this wrestling sim gets bigger and bigger with all the things that it needs, as especially with the new hardware there is nothing stopping this being the best wrestling game out there bar none, it is already nearly there, so again thanx to the awesome dev! ✌#️