Universal Wrestling Revolution 3D (Pro)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 2, 2015.

1. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Yep you just select a wrestler and modify them however you want. I don't know if it's a bug or the way it's intended but the full version does not reset the wrestlers stats and allow you to distribute the initial 60 points. That might be intentional, not sure though, although it is nice to start with a established wrestler in the game with their stats and contract intact.

One workaround if you want to start from the bottom is go to the edit universe and select a wrestler from wrestling school and modify their stats and appearance then select the wrestler when starting a new career.

The updates should be aplenty with the newer updates which have been submitted to Apple adding more moves and maybe a couple of bug fixes.

His Facebook page has the latest updates which should arrive on iOS in the coming weeks www.facebook.com/MDickieFans

2. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    #22 {SQUEEK}, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    Only 2 bugs i seen so far

One being the characters get stuck in animation and will not move anymore. I just get out of the game and restart.

A fun on also is the wrestlers falling through the mat. You cant get out and will be counted out if there is count outs.

Updates please.

Attached Files:

3. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I've had both of those things happen a couple of times. Version 1.32 was just released yesterday with new moves, wrestlers and various bug fixes added to the improvements. Hopefully that fixed some of the issues with the weirdness that can happen from time to time. I have not had the issues so far with the new patch but I'm not sure it can't happen.

New patch 1.33 is on the horizon for next week if everything goes well and it gets cleared by Apple in a timely fashion which will add more moves and maybe catch a couple more bugs.

4. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    The update cleared the past glitches however now new one appeared. When slamming opponent close to ropes they will freeze and unable to fight them.

Still loving this game over others i used to play. Cant wait for new moves.

5. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    As i sit and play this game right now, I gotta say... I love this game!

6. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Why is this amazing game not getting any attention?

7. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Because people want a "wwe licensed" game more then a fun and great game.

8. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I play this all the time but gave up commenting on the thread or even trying to reccomend it to anyone as all I ever get it people saying how crap they think it is and that it sucks?
    These people obviously have no clue about wrestling revolutions greatness and are just WWE fanboys wanting to see the official names etc.
    IMO 3D and 2D versions are the best wrestling games I've ever played. Everything about them is perfect. I don't need fancy graphics when you have game play this good.

9. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    #29 JasonLL, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    I agree that Wrestling Revolution 3D gameplay wise is one of the best wrestling games I have played and I have played some of the best in my opinion such as Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 and FirePro Returns. While FPW R and VPW 2 are stronger in certain areas I have enjoyed playing Wrestling Revolution more and even after all this time playing there are still moments or certain move exchanges against the opponent that I can't believe just happened due to one of the best counter/reversal systems I have ever seen in a pro graps game.

I personally like the early AKI visual style but the non-modern presentation is always going to turn some people off and the game admittedly has a certain pace and feel that will just be foreign to some players. Very few wrestling games put a higher priority on holds and wearing the opponent down than the revolution series which I really enjoy although some wrestling fans won't be amused.

I have not played WWE 2K mobile so I won't comment too much but I am happy for those who enjoy it. If they prefer the WWE 2K mobile over Wrestling Revolution 3D than I am glad they found their iOS wrestling experience. I watched some videos of the 2K mobile game and it just doesn't seem like my thing but I am excited if 2K makes a habit out of releasing a yearly game since it's great for WWE fans and great for Mat's Wrestling Revolution series.

10. Harry Merkin

Harry Merkin Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2012
  11. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I have to agree that I loooooove FirePro Returns. I play that at least once a week. Kinda wish it would make its way to the iphone.

For now this game gives my wresting fix daily anytime I wana play it.

Also i have a trick for when you help out some one to win a make. I place a table outside the ring and then attack. You will jump into the ring even though you are not allowed.

12. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Well said sexypirate! Lol such a shame cuz they dont know what a rich deep experince they are missing, i have made all my faivroute wreslers exact with the character maker, i have stone cold, rock, taker, kane, cena, angle, lesnar, bre hart, big show, rob van dam,triple hhh, you name it lol and they even have there real music which i downloaded and added via in game options. In other words, YES you can turn this into the wwe! So just buy already!!!

13. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Does anyone know how to lengthen the entrance music time? It stops too fast, i wish u had a choice of when to be ready for the match..

14. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I think the music only stops when you enter the ring, so if you just hang around outside the ring the music keeps playing. At least this is the way it works in the 2d version. I never bothered putting in all the real names and music in the 3d version like I did with the other version.

15. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    I was more after the timing of all the other guys who i cant control, but dude, thank for the reply. Its cus i have named all of them and designed my own, so its like wwe, wwf, and wcw and ecw starts all in one! All with thrir real music lol it took a while but its so enjoyable. I prefer this to the 2d one, it seems like not many feel the same? Even though that one was amazing, this one is just the full monty ✌#️✌#✌#

16. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I agree I'm enjoying the 3D version a lot more now than the 2D game but It took me so long to edit the entire roster in the 2d version so everyone had the real names and music and even made some fantasy cartoon wrestlers that I can't be bothered to do it all over again and now just play with the default names.
    I do tend to play the 3d version on my iPad and the 2d version on my phone.
    Both games are great in different ways.
    Maybe one day I'll edit the roster again if I've got a spare day off. :D

17. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    By any chance do you know if you can create your own alliance? Its just that ive got wrestlers scatted in diffrent factions, but id like them all under one alliance? Mm i dont think this is probably possible at the moment is it?
    Also i hope the updates keep coming, including new moves like the 619 and other moves which are not listed!

18. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    You can't create your own section for wrestlers but you can move them around so that all the people you want are in one section, you should just hold and drag them to the top of the screen where the icon is (all American maple leaf etc) and then click the section you want them to go in to.

19. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    #39 JasonLL, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    The 2D version had a plethora of updates so hopefully this game will get the same treatment. The updates have been pretty good so far with the newest one fixing a freezing issue with the plancha and adding two essential big man moves to the repertoire and a really nice double foot stomp from multiple posistions. The 619 would be a cool move to add but that may require programming a entire new posistion in the game so I'm not sure if he will be able to add that particular move but it would be a fun move to have.

20. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Your awesome! I did not know that lol gonna have fun with this!!