Universal Wrassling (by Colin Lane)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

There's an update, you can play as a boss now!

2. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Latest update isn't working for me (iPhone 6+ and latest iOS). There are just these weird dots that appear with the game's background music. Not sure if the developer checks these forums but thought I'd post a heads up.

3. ColinL

ColinL Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jul 29, 2014
    Hi, yeah sorry about that, the art assets are not loading on the 6+. Ive submitted a fix and asked apple for a fast review so hopefully it goes live in the next couple of days.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Hey Guise, the dev and publisher of Wrassling are very active on #Twitter, I've linked this thread to a tweet @ColinWLane @folmerkelly, and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to work with you to get to the root of the issue. Both are extremely talented and committed to their products :D

Btw, a bit of shameless self promotion, as I'm a promoter of @toucharcade in almost every Internet/Twitter endeavor I undertake, and a Patreon supporter. I'm in a bit of a Twitterfied state of mind today so if anyone reading this would like to read my thoughts, read things I find interesting from other gamers/devs/publisher, or just generally hear me rant or rave about iOS, Nintendo and/or life in general*, give me a follow @dick_952000

*There never has been, nor will there ever be any type of advertising nor promotional oriented tweeting from my Twitter other than games and systems and associated persons which I have an active interest in (there is a lot of grass munching, excessive Tea consumption and spectacular displays of a certain Sheep highlighting the infamous "Taking out the Bins" on a once a week basis.). So rest assured I just want followers in order to spread the indie gaming and Big N love. That is all.

5. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    OK, thanks!